Only 2lb loss this week.

I lost 3lbs this week and am really pleased as another half and thats me reached my first stone. i think you are doing well and maybe your little slip up last week might have something to do with the 2lb this week. I think its important to look at home much you have lost, 13lbs in 5 weeks is really good going so dont be hard on yourself!! Everbody is different so dont compare your weight loss with other people.

Your doing well keep it up!

I only lost two this week too. TOTM so not too worried. Lynn, my periods were all over the place when I started so try not to worry about it too much.
Well done on your loss x

Thankyou Emz and rachael
Yes i am pleased that i have made a loss, at least it i did not gain or come to a stop. Well next week definatly will have lost my 1st.
You are all doing well. We are all doing well.

chin up hun its a loss so thats all that matter i lost 3lb the last 2 weels in a row!!
ull get there xxx

keep goin hun your doin really well xx

2lb is quite heavy..u are so right bl.I feel fine that i have lost considering my stoopid monthly's i usually put on when i have them.

Inch loss instead?

Have you taken your measurements Lynn? I have always been told that your body can't lose weight and inches at the same time so it may be this week you have lost flesh not mass?? :D:D

Hi minxy mummy
I have actually measured myself and have lost 3inches off my hips.My size 20 clothes are running off me, but still dont feel comfortable in size 18 just yet, need to lose some more off my tum and bum and thighs.My thighs the most.;)
My man says i have definatly lost weight

Lynn, 2lbs is great! Plus you can now tick off your 3rd goal - you have made it through your first month! WELL DONE!! :D:D:D:D:D xx

I also lost 2lbs this week, my 2nd week and was so disappointed. BUT, I am losing inches, my body shape is changing and 10lbs in two weeks is fab so I'm feeling happier about it now.

Keep up the good work.

Back