Only 2lb weight loss on ss...... help

Over 1 month you have lossed 17lbs, that's over 4lbs a week. Would you have managed that on WW? How chuffed would you have been at a 2lb loss at WW on your 4th week?

Too many people get disheartened at what they see as a measly 2lbs loss but go to kitchen, pick up 2lbs of sugar, see how heavy that is and then put it into perspective.

I also think whilst SSing that you need to concentrate on toning excercise rather than cardio, after all the amount of calories on SS is enough to function normally whilst allowing us to loose weight, extensive cardio puts a further strain on to you and bodies, when under attack for its resources will hold onto what it can.

When I SSed I took it easy with the excercise even though I have gymmed for years. I concentrated more on gentle swimming and low intensity work. I lost roughly about 3lbs a week and when I got to goal I was very toned and looked slimmer for it.

Everyone is different and whilst I do think this forum helps more than it hinders, never compair your losses to others on here. We are all different at how we loose and gain weight, afterall, who hasn't got a skinny mate that eats whatever junk they want and remains a size 10.

Best of luck for next weeks weight in.

Alison

Back