• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

only 35 minutes to go....

.....and i'm starting CD.
This will be my second time. I started in Feb last year, lost 3 and half stone by July but whilst continuing to see CDC it was very halfhearted.:break_diet:
I maintained up til Christmas but have put probably about 8 or 9lbs on :wave_cry:. I want to trick my brain into thinking this is the first time i have done diet. I am going to see her today, ask for measurements etc to be done and try so very hard to treat this with the same enthusiasm as when i started last year. I so want to lose the extra weight and have a slim summer.
Good luck to everyone.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

LellyCD

Trying to stay healthy!
Hey Mollydog, Good luck with your weigh-in, you know you can do it, and just keep in mind all the slinky summer clothes you want to wear!!

xx

Well, it wasnt as bad as my home scales tell me. Last time I saw CDC was 24th November and since then i have put on 4lbs. Cant believe it as my scales at home tell me its 8 or 9 lbs but mine are not always in same place on bathroom floor which CDC tells me can make a difference.
So i'm now feeling much more positive about starting. I'm going to 40th party on Friday night and i am going to drive which means no getting the munchies due to alcohol which means i can stay away from the buffet.
I see there are a few names i've not seen for a while but returned after the hols so good luck to each and all.

LellyCD

Trying to stay healthy!
Hey molly, glad the news wasn't as bad as you thought, yeah scales can be unpredictable if moved around!! Hope you have great week!
Enjoy the party!
xx