only 3lbs

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
ok ok i know 3lbs is still a loss etc etc but this week iv really struggled with getting the water down and ill be honest iv only been drinkg 2/3 pints a day and im really trying to drink more. If i had drunk 2/3lts do you think i would have lost more??

ok ok i know 3lbs is still a loss etc etc but this week iv really struggled with getting the water down and ill be honest iv only been drinkg 2/3 pints a day and im really trying to drink more. If i had drunk 2/3lts do you think i would have lost more??

hey - i think 3lbs is a great loss this week - takes you to 20lbs in 3 weeks !!! :eek:

try to drink the 2/3 litres per day if you can....helps the body to flush out....

well done on your loss so far - FAB !

Debz x

3lbs is great! We all have low loss weeks, sometimes it is coz your body is adjusting itself to the quick loss.

Try to drink more water, it will help you. The less water you drink the more your body retains so if you drink more you retain less and you also flush those bally little ketones out!

Good luck hun.

x

cheers x

3lbs is a great loss hun well done dont feel down on yourself.
I saw a picture somewhere on these forums of what a lb of fat looks like and if you have lost 3 of those you have done AMAZING!

just think its three more pounds towards your goal

3lbs is a great loss hun well done dont feel down on yourself.
I saw a picture somewhere on these forums of what a lb of fat looks like and if you have lost 3 of those you have done AMAZING!

Anyone have the pic???
It certainly motivated me!

3lb down is brilliant so don't beat yourself up. try filling up litre bottles of water and you will be able to gauge how much you have drunk at a glance, it works for me

3lbs is great well done

3lb is brilliant well done

1lbs_fat.jpg

You lost three of those ^^... time to celebrate methinks!

3 lbs is great hun, lol try getting that in 2 weeks then u will be p***ed , i was :eek:,
but i picked bk up next week,
your doing good ;)

3lbs is a fab loss at least its not 3lbs gained like me lol. No it really is a good loss. xx

1lbs_fat.jpg

You lost three of those ^^... time to celebrate methinks!

woow! that's amazing when u think bk to ur first week.. when our bodies burn 6 7 8 9 even 10 times that!

Back