Only 5 syns!!!!!

Ninja

Silver Member
Toffee crisps that is. Wow!! :eek: I'll be getting me some of those

aren't they the smaller ones?
must be the ones that say 99 cals on i think.
tried to find them today with no luck.
will defo be getting them though as my fav choc x

aren't they the smaller ones?
must be the ones that say 99 cals on i think.
tried to find them today with no luck.
will defo be getting them though as my fav choc x

In the magazine the small photo of a toffee crisp does show one with 99 cals written on it, but the write up blurb doesn't mention them at all. It just says "Nestle Toffee crisp bar is 5 syns at Slimming World. Stock up with a multipack of seven for £1.25"

Just looked up on the website.

Toffee Crisp, 18g bar 4½
Toffee Crisp, 29g bar 7½
Toffee Crisp, 44g bar 11½
Toffee Crisp Biscuit Bars, 19.2g bar 5
Toffee Crisp Clusters, 28g 7½
Toffee Crisp Clusters, 150g bag 40
Toffee Crisp, 99 Calories, 19g bar 5
So make sure it's the 19g bar.

Oh my god this just made my day! I used 5.5 syns on a tiny chomp earlier! You can get some decent chocolate for between 4-7 syns, fudge, chomp, fredo, curly wurly :D

But how do you stop at one if there's a pack of them? :17729:

I must admit, since being on SW for a year and a half I can't eat the amount of choc I used to. Last night I had a 4 finger Dark KitKat and felt a bit sickly afterwards! 2 fingers would've been fine but I was feeling stressed so had 4 fingers. I remember a month or so ago I was really craving a chunky KitKat - had one and it nearly made me sick. I had such a sore stomach afterwards!

I buy mutipacks/snacksize bars and get my husband to hide them so I have to ask for one. P*sses me off that I'm so pathetic that I have to do this, and feel like a small child when asking so I end up going without anyway!

Its this weird mind power thing I've read about called, woll... well... will power! Yeah willpower thats the one.

What is this weird thing you speak of?? :8855:

So are the 19g ones the multipack bars?

I think I might have to get some and hide them too! I love toffee crisps...

Actually, I've got a curly wurly in the drawer at home that has been there for ages! It's become a battle of this willpower thingy for me not to eat it - it's been there so long, I don't want to now on principle!

Yes, defo

I went to Tesco yesterday as I was sooooo excited, only to be really dissapointed as the multipack ones (99 cals, 19g, 5 syns) are really quite small. They are the size of a penguin bar and I was expecting something near a 'full size' chocolate bar.

But if you are a massive fan of Toffee Crisps, it has to be good news!

x

Oh, that is disappointing! I wonder if, if you're on a green day, you could knock some syns off for the rice, which is free?!?!

Back