Only 5 WI's left and 8lb's to go.....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by becciharland, 21 November 2011 Social URL.

1. becciharland

becciharland Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well there is only 5 WI's left for me till christmas and i have set a mini target (well had to reset it as i reached the 1st one a few weeks back lol) I now want to get into the 16st brackets....... I lost 5lb last week which took me to 17.7st..... I was so pleased as i got my 2.5st award and Slimming of the week :)

Fingers crossed that i can do it.... Does anyone else like to get there syns out of the way for the 1st 2 days then go without or very little syns for the other 5 days?

Thanks

Becci x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.6lb(17.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2 / The Fast Diet
    I'm sure you can do it hun, that's just 1.6lb per week!

I'm worried I'm not going to reach my Christmas target - I have 10.5lb to lose in just 5 weeks. I don't think I'll manage to lose over 2lb per week. I can only try though, fingers crossed!

Good luck xx

4. Ruth_Harris

Ruth_Harris Just keep swimming

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world Extra Easy
    Good luck! I hope you can get it, you have done brilliantly so far! My fingers are crossed for you! :)

5. Libbyloulou

Libbyloulou Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(6.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,

I am exactly the same I have 8lbs to lose in the 5 weeks before Christmas, to reach my Christmas wish.

But I am really struggling at the mo, I normally do Green and lost a stone in my first 4 weeks and in the last 2 weeks stayed the same. I have swapped to the red this week and still feel as nothing has gone. Getting really disheartened.

I know SW works but hate feeling fustrated, when I have stuck to it and nothing is coming off.

Ill stop moaning now. Hope you manage to do it.

Good luck x x x x

6. LittleFlutterby

LittleFlutterby Fluffy lil flutterby :)

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    10st8.5lb(47.14%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I set myself a challenge in the beginning of July to lose 53lb, and I'm 2.5lb away from that goal, with 5 weeks to go....I'm hoping to get that this week.

But- at the 12 week til xmas mark, i wrote on the christmas tree that I wanted to lose 24lb by last weigh in (2lb a week). after 7 weeks i'm at 14.5lb....soooooo.....it's doable, but i need to pull my finger out

good luck to you- i hope we all reach our xmas targets :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.