Only 5 WI's left and 8lb's to go.....

becciharland

Well there is only 5 WI's left for me till christmas and i have set a mini target (well had to reset it as i reached the 1st one a few weeks back lol) I now want to get into the 16st brackets....... I lost 5lb last week which took me to 17.7st..... I was so pleased as i got my 2.5st award and Slimming of the week :)

Fingers crossed that i can do it.... Does anyone else like to get there syns out of the way for the 1st 2 days then go without or very little syns for the other 5 days?

Thanks

Becci x

I'm sure you can do it hun, that's just 1.6lb per week!

I'm worried I'm not going to reach my Christmas target - I have 10.5lb to lose in just 5 weeks. I don't think I'll manage to lose over 2lb per week. I can only try though, fingers crossed!

Good luck xx

Good luck! I hope you can get it, you have done brilliantly so far! My fingers are crossed for you! :)

Hi,

I am exactly the same I have 8lbs to lose in the 5 weeks before Christmas, to reach my Christmas wish.

But I am really struggling at the mo, I normally do Green and lost a stone in my first 4 weeks and in the last 2 weeks stayed the same. I have swapped to the red this week and still feel as nothing has gone. Getting really disheartened.

I know SW works but hate feeling fustrated, when I have stuck to it and nothing is coming off.

Ill stop moaning now. Hope you manage to do it.

Good luck x x x x

I set myself a challenge in the beginning of July to lose 53lb, and I'm 2.5lb away from that goal, with 5 weeks to go....I'm hoping to get that this week.

But- at the 12 week til xmas mark, i wrote on the christmas tree that I wanted to lose 24lb by last weigh in (2lb a week). after 7 weeks i'm at 14.5lb....soooooo.....it's doable, but i need to pull my finger out

good luck to you- i hope we all reach our xmas targets :D

Back