• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



Only a couple of weeks in... question!

LinzMA

Full Member
S: 17st1lb C: 15st5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 34.7 Loss: 1st10lb(10.04%)
#1
2lbs average loss for the last 2 weeks, which I'm happy with - obviously wish the time could fly by quicker, but I'm in this for life.

So anyway, my trousers are feeling tighter!! What's all that about?

I'm going to neck a couple of glasses of water, because I don't think I'm drinking enough, so could it be water retention??

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Lindsay x
 
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 17st3lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 6st2lb(35.68%)
#2
Not sure, to be honest. Could be water retention. TOTM?
 

LinzMA

Full Member
S: 17st1lb C: 15st5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 34.7 Loss: 1st10lb(10.04%)
#3
Hey WillowFae et al

Just thought I'd update...

A couple of weeks later, 10lbs down and you will be pleased to know my trousers aren't feeling tighter anymore!! 10lbs is a tiny fraction of what I have to lose, but my goodness, it has already made a difference!!

Yippee!! Xx
 
S: 17st3lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 6st2lb(35.68%)
#4
Well done you - yay! :)
 
S: 15st6.5lb C: 15st2.5lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 35.4 Loss: 0st4lb(1.85%)
#6
That's amazing!!!! Well done on the huge loss! Please share your secrets!!!! :) what have you been eating on a typical day? I'm a newbie to ww and would love some tips and hints pleeeease :) xxxx
 
#7
Hiya Lozzie. Ive not lost that much compared to others to be honest. Had a few bdays last week so went a bit off track. Back on now. Lol.

For me a typical day could be all bran with yoghurt and a banana for brekkie (with coffee). Lunch could be a chicken salad maybe on a good day or a mcdonalds happy meal if im on the move (lol) . Dinner ... home made spagetti bolognaise, roast meat and veg, shepherds pie, etc .. options are endless. Lol

Welcome to ww :)
 

*Leah*

Full Member
S: 10st12lb C: 9st11lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 25.9 Loss: 1st1lb(9.87%)
#8
Well done :) I'm really pleased you didn't get yourself down when you felt the trousers were a bit tight, you did really well to carry on and lose all that weight! I know I would have wobbled! xx
 
S: 15st6.5lb C: 15st2.5lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 35.4 Loss: 0st4lb(1.85%)
#9
Thank you for the welcome-I'm really enjoying it so far. I'm hungry now after reading your food.......really fancying shepherd pie now haha :/

I need to start cooking from scratch........x
 

vadey

Silver Member
#10
MissSmileyBrunette said:
Hiya Lozzie. Ive not lost that much compared to others to be honest. Had a few bdays last week so went a bit off track. Back on now. Lol.

For me a typical day could be all bran with yoghurt and a banana for brekkie (with coffee). Lunch could be a chicken salad maybe on a good day or a mcdonalds happy meal if im on the move (lol) . Dinner ... home made spagetti bolognaise, roast meat and veg, shepherds pie, etc .. options are endless. Lol

Welcome to ww :)
Hi,

Just noticed your post. How do you find best to point a meal like spag Bol and shep pie?? If I make it for the family I find it hard to point a portion. Thanks x
 
#11
Heya. Not been that good this week I must admit ... had some birthdays in August so I need to get back a'home cooking. lol.

I cook for the family too but there's only 3 of us so I just measure the meat before cooking and divide by 3. Not an exact science unfortunately (not sure how I could do it really apart from making individual portions which is a bit of a faff! lol) but I figure sometimes I'll get a bit more and sometimes a bit less. It is tricky but definately worth it. I try to get the points down where I can ... e.g. by replacing the mash potato topping on sheppherds pie with mashed butternut squash, etc. I've heard there's this zero point pasta stuff available too which I'm intrigued about ... has anyone tried that?
 

vadey

Silver Member
#12
MissSmileyBrunette said:
Heya. Not been that good this week I must admit ... had some birthdays in August so I need to get back a'home cooking. lol.

I cook for the family too but there's only 3 of us so I just measure the meat before cooking and divide by 3. Not an exact science unfortunately (not sure how I could do it really apart from making individual portions which is a bit of a faff! lol) but I figure sometimes I'll get a bit more and sometimes a bit less. It is tricky but definately worth it. I try to get the points down where I can ... e.g. by replacing the mash potato topping on sheppherds pie with mashed butternut squash, etc. I've heard there's this zero point pasta stuff available too which I'm intrigued about ... has anyone tried that?
Yeah I be got the scales and I think that's the best way in going to have to do it and devide it by 3 as the kids only have half a portion. I can't be doing with different food and at the min it's putting me off doing the foods I love. I'm always on and off off it but trying to be good!! This week has been good, but unexpectedly it's totm!! So not holding much hope!!! Will see though x
 
#13
Yea, its tricky cooking for the family but they love it when i try new things ... especially the cakes i try and make. Lol.

I hear celery is good for water retention that can affect weight during totm. Am sure youll do fab.

Ive managed to use my weeklies so got to stay in my dailies until sunday. O joy! Lol
 

vadey

Silver Member
#14
MissSmileyBrunette said:
Yea, its tricky cooking for the family but they love it when i try new things ... especially the cakes i try and make. Lol.

I hear celery is good for water retention that can affect weight during totm. Am sure youll do fab.

Ive managed to use my weeklies so got to stay in my dailies until sunday. O joy! Lol
I use mine without fail!!! Lol x
 

vadey

Silver Member
#16
MissSmileyBrunette said:
Hehe. Same. I just usually manage to leave a few for a fri or sat night. Lol. Better get myself some activity points! Lol
Mine mostly go on food!! Don't drink much if I'm not going out, then I'm a binge drinker and can drink the bar dry!! Might have a beer at home. How long you been doing it hun? Much success? X
 


Similar threads



Top