Only a pound of fat

kindleuser

Don't know if you have seen this before - I have had it in my laptop for years and found it when I was clearing out - don't even know where it came from put have printed it out and stuck it on my fridge.

ONLY A POUND OF FAT
Hello! Do you know me? If you don't, you should.
I am ONE POUND OF FAT, and I am the happiest pound of FAT that you would ever want to meet!
Want to know why - It's because no one ever wants to lose me - After all I am only ONE POUND OF FAT.
Just ONE POUND. Everyone wants to lose 3 or 5 or 15 pounds but never ONLY ONE
So I just stick around and happily keep you fat. Then I am free to add to myself - ever so slyly so that you never seem to notice.
That is until I have grown to 10, 20 or even 30 pounds in weight... YES... it is fun being ONLY ONE POUND OF FAT left to do just as I please.

So when you weigh in go ahead... just keep on saying

"Oh I only lost one pound." (As if that is so terrible.)

For you see, if you do this, you will encourage others to hang around with me because they will think that I am not worth losing. And I LOVE being around you.. your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every other part of you.
HAPPY DAYS!
After all, I am ONLY ONE POUND OF FAT!!!

Yes it looks like a real pound of fat but you can put a pound of anything into a bag and add to it when you lose another one.

Back