Only asking............number of packs......

luckyloser

Hate it but doing it!
Hi everyone,
this is only a hypothetical question i promise.
I'm doing better than i was at the beginning of the week when i was having a bit of a wobbly time, the recipies have been an absolute god send, ok my banana muffins keep coming out like hockey pucks but after a swap over from my usual banana and vanilla milkshakes the chicken crisps with a bit of salt are AMAZING!!!!
But, bearing in mind my diet was so atrocious before i started would there be any harm caused if we were to have 3 packs a day instead of 4?? Would this speed up the weight loss at all??
I'm only asking so please don't shoot me. :whoopass:
I think i'm starting to get a bit obsessive about it now as i've changed my end ideal weight a few times now.
I can't help but be a bit excited about how it's going and would like to speed it up as much as i can. I can't keep doing the excercise as i had a moment when i nearly passed out at a Pilates lesson after doing a lot of walking beforehand.
Is it right that the more water you drink the more nastiness you're flushing from your system??
Ta
x
:wavey:

Hi Dancing,
thanks for the email.
Message noted and accepted.
Yep, i was thinking about it, quite seriously as well, but i know that if the body goes into starvation mode then it's likely to slow down on the weight loss front so nope, it's not for me. Thanks for the reply.
x

Back