only day one of PP but im lovin it :-)

sarah-louise x

Silver Member
hi all,

i think this change is just what i need!! im so familiar with the previous points system i think a new focus and new learning is going to do me the world of good and get me to goal :)

i had a 3 and half pound gain last week despite being really good as usual then i lost 4lb this week despite going away for the week end....how confusing! but glad of my loss and having a great start to the PP system....im on 34pp with 49 weekly allowence....happy dayz

good luck to everyone on this new plan, i cant wait to see the loses for next week!

xxxx

I love your attitude Sarah-Louise, it's so refreshing. So many people are so, understandably, nervous and cautious regarding the new PP plan, it's great to hear you feeling so positive about it. I start back at WW in December and I, like you, really think having to learn a whole new plan will be good. I think I got complacent before because I felt I knew it all and then got bored with it or something (perhaps just got bored not stuffing my face with crisps!!).
Good luck this week, I can't wait to hear how you get on x

I started today too!! I'm only on 29 points and so far its been ok. Really really hoping for a good loss on saturday as i have been lacking motivation since August and keep putting on what i've already lost :( Good luck!

Iv had an eat almost anything week this week so I can clear old plan out of my head ready for starting pp on Thursday.

I needed to clear my head and have it almost like I'm stArting from scratch and discover never existed! Just got on my scales and looking like in gonna have a 1-1.5 loss this week. Last week I had put half pound on despite eating no more than 22 points (I'm allowed 23) so I'm looking forward to a bit more structure

I'm loving that I can have my smoothies regularly with little impact on my points :D banana's were too "expensive" before to have many of.

I too love the new ww. I love the fact they encourage to have a weekly extra, so if you need that little extra, you can. We all like to go out for dinner with friends and now you can without worrying too much.

thank u all for your replies, its grat to see so many of u are embracing this new plan too :) change is scary for some but its good to have a change.......remember that saying of a change is as good as a holiday!!! so true :) and im going on a really long and fun holiday :)

i wish u all a fun holiday too :) xxx

I'm really loving it too. I did WW before I fell pregnant with my son, and did well, but the new Plan is great, and I'm loving the 0 point fruit aspect. I had a really yummy and filling brekkie this morning of toasted muffins, poached eggs and grilled grapefruit all for 8 points and I just felt really upbeat and positive and like I was eating really really well. Can't wait to see how I've done on my first week!

I'm really enjoying the new plan, my only problem is that I did a sneaky peak and it shows that I've lost nothing this week!

Oh god fingers crossed I lose something tomorrow morning!

Glad to hear everyone is loving the new plan after all the nerves at the beginning not knowing what to expect :) good luck everyone xx

I am not liking it one bit. I'm starving. Need to save some if not most of my 49 for weekend. By time iv eaten tea tonight, that's my 29 gone. I don't get paid till tomorrow so will meal plan tonight and shop tomorrow for next week.

I have eaten today wot I ate on an average day on discover. On the old plan, I had points left each day for a packet of crisps or similar in the evening...today, I have nowt.

I have this fruit phobia. I have tried sooooo many different fruits and the second I put it in my mouth, I retch. U name it, iv tried it...all has same effect. Can't even touch fruit that's been peeled or cut. I'm sat here almost in tears writing this coz I can't see how this plan is going work for me :(

Re: Re: only day one of PP but im lovin it :)

lildanni said:
I am not liking it one bit. I'm starving. Need to save some if not most of my 49 for weekend. By time iv eaten tea tonight, that's my 29 gone. I don't get paid till tomorrow so will meal plan tonight and shop tomorrow for next week.

I have eaten today wot I ate on an average day on discover. On the old plan, I had points left each day for a packet of crisps or similar in the evening...today, I have nowt.

I have this fruit phobia. I have tried sooooo many different fruits and the second I put it in my mouth, I retch. U name it, iv tried it...all has same effect. Can't even touch fruit that's been peeled or cut. I'm sat here almost in tears writing this coz I can't see how this plan is going work for me :(

Ok rite. Going to try a piece of peeled apple and a red grape tonight and some pear and banana tomorrow.

I'm feeling good about it too. I've spent the last 6 months bumbling around, not really counting and have actually put on nearly 1 stone :( But now, day 2 on PP and I feel great. Had a wonderful cooked breakfast this morning for 6PP at 7.30 this morning and wasn't hungry till 1.30 :D

Back