Only from Counsellors??

What do you mean by terms and conditions?

The only way to do CD is through a CDC. Have you checked with Cambridge head office to see if there is anyone nearer.

Check with Head office to see if there's anyone nearer - 0800 161412 as not everyone's on the website and it takes a short while for new counsellors to be put on the website anyway. Good luck

Lyn

They are self employed so have set their own rules, which I suppose is fine but I just don't agree with them.

I needed to take a couple weeks off, cause I'm not well and was really drained. However if I want to go back I have to pay 4 weeks up front and if I am ill again or need to take anymore time off the diet I will forfeit my money. There are other things which I wount go into.
There is noone else in my area, and I just don't have time to travel anywhere.
Oh well never mind. Thanks anyway

i wouldnt have thought you was able to do that, you dont pay for the session, you pay for the shakes but the counsellor is there to help you, i dont pay any money upfront. i pay for the weeks shakes that i buy
maybe a CDC will be along shortly to say otherwise but my CDC is fab and is always there to help me and support me and has never said anything close to what yours has

Lou
xxx

I thought we only paid for the shakes so if your not getting the shakes what are you gettin asked to pay for?

I only pay for shakes when my cdc comes to see me. Your t&c do seem unfair!! I wouldn't be happy about them either xx

They are self employed so have set their own rules, which I suppose is fine but I just don't agree with them.

I needed to take a couple weeks off, cause I'm not well and was really drained. However if I want to go back I have to pay 4 weeks up front and if I am ill again or need to take anymore time off the diet I will forfeit my money. There are other things which I wount go into.
There is noone else in my area, and I just don't have time to travel anywhere.
Oh well never mind. Thanks anyway

Really sorry to hear you're having a problem. I would be upset too in these circumstances.

If you've only checked the website for counsellors in your area, it would be worth giving Cambridge a ring as a lot of counsellors dont advertise on the website.

I hope you manage to sort out this situation.

Tracey
x

Some LL counsellors do this but that's kind of justified because they have to operate closed groups so if you drop out they've lost the chance to have a different customer. That doesn't apply to Cambridge. Sounds like your CC is a pain, hope you can get a different one.

If not, have you looked at Exante - there's a section on here. They sell a VLCD by post from the internet. V similar to LL and CD - shakes, soups, bars.....Apparently it tastes nice and has fewer additives than LL or CD but there aren't as many flavours. You can order as much or as little as you like. If you have trouble getting to a CC then it sounds like Exante is worth a look.

Sounds like that CDC shouldn't be a CDC!!!!!!! x good luck

how odd!!

I can see why your miffed!

I pay for what I get on the day, no payment upfront, if I can;t make a week, or had a bad week, I buy what I need! But then I have signed no terms and conditions other than the health form so she wouldn't have a leg to stand on anyway!

oh sorry that sounded harsh lol

Sorry to hear about your experience, my cd counsellor is great I had some porridge the other week which was disgusting i only ate 1 even though i had bought 7, the following week she asked how i had got on and i told her that i was not impressed and she asked why i had not taken them back and exchanged them for shakes, also before i statrted the bars she let me taste one to check that i liked them. Keep going hun ring head office and get yourself a new counsellor

w8 diet is available to buy online x

I'm in Glasgow and have never had a CD ask me to stump up 4 weeks in advance!

I did have one CDC who was really unreliable for flavours sometimes, but thats it.

Phone head office. And painful as it sounds, perhaps investigate travelling the hour once a fortnight instead of once a week? Still a pain but only half as painful?

Back