Only like the bars

treeza

Really struggling dont like the shakes only like the chicken soup but have totally gone of that now it actually makes me feel sick. Only really like the bars. Please help

I currently have 2 tetras and a bar each day !

I do have some shakes and soups if I fancy a change but apart from the tetras being nicer they are so much easier !

I'm sure a few ppl on here have 2 bars per day ?

Have you tried doing any of the shakes hot ?
Mint chocolate is like a options hot choc. The cappuccino is also very nice hot.

What about trying the porridge ? Apple n cinnamon is yummy.

Hope you find more things you like x x

The mix a mousse is an option for a change of texture

I have 2 bars and a shake every day. I've totally went off the soups n the tetras are too sickly for me xx

Hi all thanks for your suggestions I am currently on two bars and one soup. But its getting so bad now that I am leaving half the soup as I really cant stomach it I am only on my first week and really am doing quite well apart from this. Have done the cambridge before and was able too stomach one soup but just cant stand it now. Have tried the shakes and don,t like them at all . Just dont know what to do really. Is it bad to have three bars

treeza said:
How do I make the mousse please DonnaMarie

You need to buy some mix a mousse from your CDC.
Instructions are on the pot.
I put 150ml of cold water in a jug,
Put 1 scoop of mix a mousse powder (the scoop comes with the mix a mousse) into the sachet of say choc mint shake, mix it up with a spoon while still inside the sachet.
Then pour into the jug and whisk I just use a normal whisk.
Then pour into a bowl and put it in the fridge to set for about 10 minutes maybe a little more depending on how you like it.
Then grab a spoon and tuck in! Yummy :) x

YOu say you have done CD before - Have you tired the different shakes again - I couldn't bear the tetras last time but find the chic one OK this time and ones I hated last time I like and others (cappuccino/vanilla ) which I lived on just men me feel so sick this time - just too sweet. Weird

Just checked in my book and it does say 1 bar per day due to the carb content ( page 48 )

I guess its each to their own but the only way to find out is to try it and see what your loss is.

Good luck x x

My CDC told me that the reason that your only supposed to have one bar a day is that anymore can give some people bad wind! Also the crunchy bars have the same calorie and carb content as the shakes. So if u can put up with a bit of wind, then more than one would be okay? Hehe x

Back