Only week 1

Kirstysid

Hi there i started lipotrim a week ago i have lost a stone already and im getting down about not eating anything at all :(. I am going to the pharmacy tomorrow for my wi and to go on to the maintence program do you think this is week of me ?

Hi there i started lipotrim a week ago i have lost a stone already and im getting down about not eating anything at all :(. I am going to the pharmacy tomorrow for my wi and to go on to the maintence program do you think this is week of me ?

First of all congratulations on the stone weight loss...You must be over the moon with that :) All I can say is The first week is always the toughest, And you do miss eating but does get so much easier...I am on week 5 and I have no hunger pains at all..I still fancy bad things but I am strong enough to decline now!
Maybe give it another week or so see if it gets easier for you..Just a suggestion, Then decide in a week or so if you want to still come off the 3 shakes a day and go on maintenance then do that..But me personally would give it another week as it does get easier..Nothing in life is easy sweetie! Good luck :):)

It all depends on you. How much weight do you want to lose?

Thanks

I know what you are saying but im 5ft 8 and weighed 12st 9 and now im 11st 9 which is a healthy weight dont want to struggle no more when i dont have to :(

I know what you are saying but im 5ft 8 and weighed 12st 9 and now im 11st 9 which is a healthy weight dont want to struggle no more when i dont have to :(

The choice is up to you, Only you know what weight you would like to get down to ;) If you are happy at 11st 9lb then go on the maintenance :) Do what you feel is right for you sweetie :)

i feel loads better and im craving salad and chicken :) nothing rubbish like before, as long as i stick to what they say i should not pile it all back on yes ?

If youv lost the amount you wanted to and you feel right about going back to food then do whats best for you!

i feel loads better and im craving salad and chicken :) nothing rubbish like before, as long as i stick to what they say i should not pile it all back on yes ?

It all come's down to healthy eating and making the right decisions where food is concerned, If you go back to the bad eating habits you were doing before you came on Lipotrim yes you will put the weight back on, But if you eat healthy and do exercise you will be sure to maintain you're weight loss or even lose a bit more..Just don't go back to the eating habits as before the weight loss and you should be fine *thumbs up* :):)

well if you eat healthly, dont go back to eating junk and be sensible then it shouldn't go back on. You have to change your eating habits for the rest of your life if you want to stay slim and happy. Only you control what you eat

first of all well done for losing stone you must be so proud. no one is going to think you are weak as at the end of the day you do what is best for you. but remember you have eatten from day one is it that you miss food or just the habbit of the fact you have always eatten. you do what is best for you hun. xxx

Thank you madhousemum i am going to stick to eating healthy after this because it has made me realise how s**t it made me feel eating loads of crap :( defo will keep it up

let us know how it all goes hunni

Just wanted to say "Well done you! Fab loss!"

Kirsty, congratulations on losing a stone, that is fantastic! Make sure you follow the refeeding plan then stick to the healthy eating and you should be fine.

Enjoy your skinny body, lucky thing!!!!!

Well done.

x

well done .. oh to be 11 stone somethin ,, a dream

Back