Onwards and Downwards to a healthier me

Yep having a couple of glasses of wine tonight. Have done my mealplan including DH being away a couple of nights next week and will stick to it !!!

Enjoy your wine, think I will go majorly over my syns on my night out tomorrow although will stick to vodka

Can't beleive it had an early night as I was shattered and had three glasses of wine. Slept soundly until 4:45am and then woke up and couldn't get back to sleep grrrr. Well never mind I have loads to do this weekend so it gave me a head start, although by 3pm this afternoon I will probably be shattered again. Think I will be watching 'Strictly' in bed tonight lol.

Two cups of coffee down so that's my HEa gone already and it's not even 8am!!! Right off to have brekkie as I am going out with mum at 8:30am to do some shopping as we want to be back before lunch time.

Lots of BM for me today I have only just sat down and have been on the go all day. Did the shopping and got some lovely beef for tomorrows roast which I am already looking forward to. Had good meals today and all on plan yeh at last!!!

having a glass of wine now then will watch stictly then off to bed for me. Better not wake at stupid o'clock tomorrow or I will be seripously dischuffed:mad:

Well managed a lie in until 8am this morning so that was good. Had a couple of glasses of wine last night and slept really well for a change.

Have had a busy day again today and loads of BM again. As the weather was so nice we decided to get the garden all tided up for winter. Bit of a shame really as some of my pots still had lots of flowering plants in them as it has been so mild but we are so busy over the next few weekends that it had to be now or never. It was a beautiful day here today although cold. We had two trips to the tip and the garden looks great now. So win win. I had a nice long soak in the bath after we came in and DH made a scrumptious sunday roast - yum yum.

Food wise it was fine and I have quite a bit of fluid although I am going to see if I can have another cups of peppermint tea before bedtime.

Didn't get on last night as OH was away working and I had tonnes to do so was shattered by the time I sat down and then decided just to go to bed.

food wise it was fine. I had a jacket potato and cheese at work yesterday for lunch as I was still full so decided to have toast and cheese for tea which used up two HEa and a HEb. Had alpen bar at work yesterday so that was my second HeB a bit of a green day by default lol.

Today is an EE day. Right better waddle off and get ready for work. Super busy day today!

Gosh I am soo tired not sure what is wrong with me but I just feel like a walking zombie. Doesn't help that DS 2 has a cold again and was up coughing at 5:30am. I am so busy at work too that I feel like I don't seem to stop at the moment. Guess it is just that time of the year. Thank goodness for my plan as it is making meals easy as I am only cooking what I have planned as I haven't got the energy or time to do anything else lol !!

Will weigh in tomorrow and then am off out on Saturday night for the night with DH on our own (woo hoo).

My goodness I can't believe I haven't updated for 5 days ooops. I have been so busy and soo tired so not a great combination and by the time I sit down at night I can't even concentrate.

Anyway weigh in was okay STS again. Which although I am not losing does mean I am not putting on either. Not hoping for a lot over the next 2 weeks as at the weekend there DH and I went into town, went xmas shopping in the afternoon after having a pub lunch and a couple of drinks, then we went out for dinner (bottle of wine) and then to see a show (another couple of glasses of wine) - see a theme here!!!! Then we had a delicous cooked breakfast in the hotel the next morning. Lovely weekend and to be without the kids for a few hours was nice but not great for the diet!! This weekend coming is my works do but I will drive and therefore syns on the wine will be nil but the food is delish and I will be having three courses.

Trying to be good for the rest of this week and be a sts.

Managed to stay on plan yesterday. Had my dentist check up after work and nothing to be done - love it when I hear those words lol. Came home and DH had sorted tea which was cajun salmon with cubed potatoes and mixed veg - scrummy.

Dh is having a small op today so lots of running around for me taking kids to nursery and school, me to work then take DH to hospital, back to work and then collect DS2 from nursery and take him to preschool, back to work and then await call to pick up DH. This evening will be pretty busy as DH is never a good patient lol. Anyway should give me some BM !!!!

Well had a tough week and a bit. OH's op was fine and he is all better but he was then working away most of last week and I had a dreadful chest infection. Needless to say with that and two young boys to look after SW went right out of the window, however the upside is that with the chest infection I did not feel like eating much and lost 1.5 lbs lol.

trying to stay on track now and have planned a fairly healthy xmas dinner. There is only three of us for dinner anyway so that makes it easier as DS1 will be at his dads :-(. Boxing day is another matter though as mum and dad will be down and mum is fixated on puddings lol. Fortunately I don't have a sweet tooth so will just load up my mains instead lots of veg mmmmmm.

Had a weigh in yesterday which was pretty scarey but I am giving myself to Tuesday as I am joining a group then and I still have loads to use up at home and I refuse to throw it out - may as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb and I am hoping that quick on will mean quick off:eek:. I managed to get rid of some nibbles from the freezer last night and tonight we are having cold meats, cheese, dips and crisps to use up the big packs of crips the last dip and the cheese left from xmas.

However on a more positive note I have been batch cooking SW meals and popping them in the freezer for the next few weeks. I have done an arribiata sauce for pasta, chicken and lentil casserole and cowboy hotpot so far and am planning to do lamb stew today, Keema curry tomorrow and a chicken and chorizo casserole on sunday. Will do some menu planning from Tuesday for lunches and breakfasts.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

That was the huge line I drew under December it was not pretty. I started a group on 6/1/15. My first official weigh in was pretty bad starting at 15st 4lbs but hey we all have to start somewhere. Losses so far have been:

13/1/15 - 1.5lbs
20/1/15 - 3.5lbs
27/1/15 -.5 lbs

So a total of 5.5lbs for January which is not terrific but its a start. So have been pretty good this week so far but have decided to start my diary again and to be accountable to it as it will keep me on the straight and narrow.

I have a party at the end of March and I would like to be lose a stone by then and be in the 13's. I already have a dress so I am not too fussed about losing weight for the clothes but more for being able to join in and dance etc. So I have 14lbs to lose and 8 weeks to lose it in.

I have 1.5lbs to lose to my first shiney and am buying a countdown this week as that will then see me to the end of April roughly and also past easter.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

That was the huge line I drew under December it was not pretty. I started a group on 6/1/15. My first official weigh in was pretty bad starting at 15st 4lbs but hey we all have to start somewhere. Losses so far have been:

13/1/15 - 1.5lbs
20/1/15 - 3.5lbs
27/1/15 -.5 lbs

So a total of 5.5lbs for January which is not terrific but its a start. So have been pretty good this week so far but have decided to start my diary again and to be accountable to it as it will keep me on the straight and narrow.

I have a party at the end of March and I would like to be lose a stone by then and be in the 13's. I already have a dress so I am not too fussed about losing weight for the clothes but more for being able to join in and dance etc. So I have 14lbs to lose and 8 weeks to lose it in.

I have 1.5lbs to lose to my first shiney and am buying a countdown this week as that will then see me to the end of April roughly and also past easter.

5.5 lbs is still a loss:)
Your start weight was the same as mine this time round:)....so what you want to lose is totally doable if you stick with it :)
I have had a few 'off' days but have still lost 3st 2lbs in 20 weeks :)

Keep to your diary and have a book with you to log everything, i do, and find it helps if i write EVERYTHING down, so you can keep track over the course of the day how you're doing and what you can still have etc:)

and for me , this forum , along with my group, is helping me keep going :)

go for it, you can do it!

Good day yesterday

Breakfast - overnight oats with berries - do find this really filling
snack - belvita (3 syns)
lunch - home made vegetable soup, yoghurt and melon
dinner - sw chicken tikka masalla - oh this was so yummy with basmati rice.
snack - 1/2 blue berrry muffin (8 syns)
HEa was milk in coffee and HEb was my oats
total - 11 syns

today I will have
breakfast - toast and peanut butter (3 syns)
snack - belvita (3 syns)
lunch - sw quiche with toms, mushrooms, onions and bacon, yoghurt and pineapple
dinner - after sw so not sure as yet.

Back