• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Oo can i stay?

Hey fellow LTers!

This is my second time on LT - from tomorrow- but my first time here!

Basically i need to lose about 6 stone.
I did lipotrim over a year ago and got to a comfortable weight of about 13 stone ten and as i was happy and content i came off.

Who knew you had to start eating sensible? :O..i just went abit crazy and it came piling back on.

When i was about 15/16 i was a total skinny minnie, i even had hip bones!

But i fell pregnant a few months after my 16th and thats where all the weight came from.

And as i turned 19 today along with a double chin and about 500 rolls of fat its time to get trim and skinny.

(I still have all my old skinny clothes kept in what i call my "skinny draw"..i cant even get them up my thighs!)

But yeah, i have so experience in the art of LT, so hopefully i can help others as well as them help me :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Welcome Mushy! Im a newbie here too, been doing LT for nearlly 2 weeks. I have about 8 stone to lose.
I love this site, it has really been a lifeline. I come on here when im hungry and it just spurs me on to keep going. And if you do have a blip then everyone puts you right back on track!

Good luck on your journey hun, we are all in the same boat.

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Hey and welcome back to LT and to this site! Its the best forum site, anywhere!! :D

If your looking at losing around 6st your looking at being on LT for around 5-6months :)

Good luck with it honey - its an amazing diet :) x

hey and welcome!! as you know the diet is amazing! i did it about 3 years ago and like you was surprised that the weight came on and wondered why! doh!

this place is amazing - sooo much support. best of luck!! xxx

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
All the very best on your journey to a new skinnier you. As you are an old expert at it you will be able to coach those of us who are on it for the first time.