Oo can i stay?

Mushy

Hey fellow LTers!

This is my second time on LT - from tomorrow- but my first time here!

Basically i need to lose about 6 stone.
I did lipotrim over a year ago and got to a comfortable weight of about 13 stone ten and as i was happy and content i came off.

Who knew you had to start eating sensible? :O..i just went abit crazy and it came piling back on.

When i was about 15/16 i was a total skinny minnie, i even had hip bones!

But i fell pregnant a few months after my 16th and thats where all the weight came from.

And as i turned 19 today along with a double chin and about 500 rolls of fat its time to get trim and skinny.

(I still have all my old skinny clothes kept in what i call my "skinny draw"..i cant even get them up my thighs!)

But yeah, i have so experience in the art of LT, so hopefully i can help others as well as them help me :)

Welcome Mushy! Im a newbie here too, been doing LT for nearlly 2 weeks. I have about 8 stone to lose.
I love this site, it has really been a lifeline. I come on here when im hungry and it just spurs me on to keep going. And if you do have a blip then everyone puts you right back on track!

Good luck on your journey hun, we are all in the same boat.

Hey and welcome back to LT and to this site! Its the best forum site, anywhere!! :D

If your looking at losing around 6st your looking at being on LT for around 5-6months :)

Good luck with it honey - its an amazing diet :) x

hey and welcome!! as you know the diet is amazing! i did it about 3 years ago and like you was surprised that the weight came on and wondered why! doh!

this place is amazing - sooo much support. best of luck!! xxx

All the very best on your journey to a new skinnier you. As you are an old expert at it you will be able to coach those of us who are on it for the first time.

Hi

Welcome to the forum & back to LT! You know what to expect & how amazing the results are! Good luck! :) Keep us posted on your progress!!

Hannah

Back