oO~Stick to it SaDiA~Oo

Thanks guys! It does help to vent :) Yeah a nice bath and some soup helped loads. I know they don't reccoment giving up smoking and dieting but it did help me. Ahhh I knew there was a connection It's the only thing that could have been the case as I usually don't feel that way but I think bodies already in a stressed state and that didnt help.

Tried to be as calm as I could but extended family are just trying to control a situation all they want and it's gotten really bad tonight. But Iv'e helped up well not wanted to cheat once! Really proud of myself. Got 2 shakes then bed for me tonight.

Hope your all doing well :) xXx

Had a rotten couple of days, my mood is at it's lowest it's been in a loooooooong while. Iv'e lost my focus but despite not coming off plan (mainly due to appetite suppression) Iv'e decided to order a meal in. I just can't face making a protein meal today. Decided to go high protein mainly so got the steam grilled chicken. comes with some fries. I just feel like I need to give my body and mind break for today, the palpitations and the way things have gone in my life since Tuesday have really thrown me out of sink.

Feeling so lost and really needing a good night out with some mates to vent. But It just wont happen.

Just want to be back in the zone I was earlier this week, I felt amazing! Just going to ride through this until it happens. I know it can happen!!

oO~SaDiA~Oo said:
Had a rotten couple of days, my mood is at it's lowest it's been in a loooooooong while. Iv'e lost my focus but despite not coming off plan (mainly due to appetite suppression) Iv'e decided to order a meal in. I just can't face making a protein meal today. Decided to go high protein mainly so got the steam grilled chicken. comes with some fries. I just feel like I need to give my body and mind break for today, the palpitations and the way things have gone in my life since Tuesday have really thrown me out of sink.

Feeling so lost and really needing a good night out with some mates to vent. But It just wont happen.

Just want to be back in the zone I was earlier this week, I felt amazing! Just going to ride through this until it happens. I know it can happen!!

Do what you need to do but just make sure you come on here and don't give up,even of you want to moan about the crap you've eaten or the horrible days you've had it will keep you on track better,I hope things are better for you soon hun,with the palpitations I probably would up the carbs a little,if you're eating low carb packs its probably not enough for your body, and a lot of people stay in ketosis up to a 100gs,Goodluck hun xx

Feel much better this morning yay! This diet plays rotten tricks on your state of mind, if anything goes out of sync boom you have to ride through the motions, in order to keep on track. I don't usually feel so rubbish at things but the last couple of days have been hard to pull out of. Anyhoooo the meal I had last night was very very lush. Kcals are in the 800 range for yesturday now! I also bought some buscuits as I planned on having a few with coffee. But I didn't whooop!! I actually finished my meal and felt really full and thought nope iv'e eaten enough!! So proud! Been reading into palpitations and low cals and basically it is likely to be due to lack of protein and carbs. And from the way I feel right now it deffinately is. They have more or less gone and I'm feeling as positive as I was earlier in the week.

Not sure if im going to get back on the Shred wagon just yet. I may start again on Monday. Once I see how I get on for the next couple of days.

Unfourtunatly missed the deadline on delivery for today needed to get in some more oatmeal (humph:( ) So going to have to make some adjustments to how I use my packs for over the weekend.

Thanks

I have alot of them all another 21-28 days worth of supplies but I always have my oatmeal first as I love this first thing in the morning. I don't need to place another order but I really want this mulled wine they are giving away for free and really want oatmeal in the morning. Hmm i don't know I know what i'm like il order and end up getting more wafers too which cost so much! argh thats why I have loads of meals left mainly keep ordering other things and keep pushing them to the back. Altho i like most of them haha.

Glad you are feeling better.

I am the same with the meals, they are always the last thing I eat as I really like the shakes. Could you maybe increase your protein over the next few days and see if that helps? I always have a protein meal with veg for my tea, if you do that you could maybe double the amount of chicken or fish you have. It won't affect ketosis and may make you feel better.

Thanks hun, Yep that is my plan, and see how I go if it happens again. I'l increase to another pack. But from what I have learned from palpitation it's deffinetly the lack of proteins in my diet, my body was suffering immensly. And just how quickly Iv'e responded to my high protein meal last night means I need to up my protein. So another pack won't be needed. Really happy it's passed another day and I would have had to go to hospital.

Also It's just dawned on me, I started this diet back in July for a few weeks. And I remember the days I had fish I actually felt so much more hungry than when I had Chicken.

This time Iv'e been on the diet over a month and this last week Iv'e had mainly fish as my protein meal and in the same week Iv'e had this occur. So i wonder if fish as a protein meal is the reason why there was a change.

I don't mind having chicken all the time as I am a chicken fiend but I just been craving fish instead this week.

Im going to see how it goes. xx

Well, ended up at my mums over the weekend. Was doing really well and was proud of myself pulling through a really bad week for me last week. When I left I ended up getting stranded out in the cold for such a long time and just decided to have the night off just to make myself feel better when I got back yesturday! Carbed up to my eyeballs I decided to get back on track today, half way through today just decided to gave up again and raided the busicuits. Now feel poo and Im letting stupid ideas seep into my mind about not getting back on anytime soon either boo :(

Biscuits down girl!!! Come on, it's a rubbish time if year but you're hardcore like the rest of us - you can do this! If you put it off till after Christmas you may have an extra half stone to lose by then. Chin up and look forward xxxx

I just lost my focus and momentum for 24hours!! Back on it today!!!... And despite going mental Iv'e dropped another 2lbs wahoo!. Actually didn't lose anything for a week. So this kicked started my motabolisim. So all good now. About to place a order for xmas as Iv'e run out of all my best meals that help ease each day. Really really looking forward to the mulled wine! Excited!!

Ugh really lost myself now! Decided I may aswell attend the xmas do I was contemplating, Iv'e struggled to get back on 100% and it's down to not deciding wether or not I wanted a good run b4 xmas. So decided to go out and just chill. Going to shred to keep myself in check don't want to be un doing any of my hard work. Then back on it Friday straight up to xmas hopefully! Then again on it until New years eve. Really worried at the rate I am going im not going to get to goal until well into April :( Im hoping it's the temptation of this season that is clouding my focus. Once it passes there isn't a main focus again until my birthday in June!! How's everyone getting on xx

Well christmas do never happened, got to 8pm and I was shattered so hit the sack! Felt like a really bad week and just never fully got back on the sns wagon 100% . Nearly got there last night and then in the evening b4 bed just sabbotaged myself! waaa. So today really is the closest Iv'e gotten all week to a full 100% day. With it being so close to xmas I can focus a bit now knowing Im defo going to have the day off with lotsa goodies. But gutted about missing my christmas do. Looking forward to a good 2 weeks on sns with xmas boxing day and nye and nyd off! Once this next stone comes off I'm going to have some real motivation on. xx

Back