Ooh..er!

Poppysparkle

Silver Member
LOL - I'm still giggling! I mentioned a little while back that since losing some weight I was brave enough to post some pics on Facebook. Well an ex-boyfriend/schoolfriend and I have chatted a bit and he's just joked about me sending him some pics of me in my lingerie :eek::8855:. Just have to say that although he's very cheeky (but also very good looking!!), it's a pretty good feeling to be flirted with again for the first time in literally years, even if I am a married woman with four children!! :D

I do love LL!

LOL! wow, yeah yummy mummy indeed! hehe. So great though to get male attention again, in an oo er sort of way!

LOL PB! I have to admit that my underwear is less lingerie, more comfy M&S!! Maybe I feel a shopping trip coming on - although who the heck am I going to get to take the pics??!!! Haa, ha!!

ooo how nice!
i don't think anyone would want to see me in mine!
daisy x

hahah! Isn't that what camera timers are for?!

Gotta love apple catchers/bridget jones pants! They are so comfy and for one I cannot stand anything like thongs (feels like wearing dental floss to me.. So wrong!). I also don't possess anything lingerie like, even a matching set is ambitious for me!!

Haha so here's to pics of you in lingerie on your profile pic then!

ooo how nice!
daisy x

Don't believe that for a minute Daisy - you're gorgeous!!

PB, I'm no Anna, she looked stunning in her lingerie pics! I still have lots of flabby bits and bingo wings! Never say never though eh?! :8855: Oh, and the matching undies thing, mine mostly do, but only because I usually buy black - they definitely are matching by accident though, I don't think I've ever bought a set in my life!! ;)

Oh, and "apple catchers"!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never heard that term, but I suspect it has something to do with big pants and boobs???!! LOL!!

Oh, and "apple catchers"!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never heard that term, but I suspect it has something to do with big pants and boobs???!! LOL!!

Hahaha! Yeah that's the one...

lol nice one Poppy, getting flirty attention is always a good one.
When it starts happening in shops (i.e. the cashier flirting with you) it gets even better! lol :D

Daisy said:

Oh, really?
Tell you what, send me some and I'll be the judge of that.....
;) :D

Ooo you gotta love a good ol' stroke ;) xXx

Back