oooh blimey....I'm pregnant!!!

angie-bum

Gold Member
hello everyone, haven't been on the forum for a while but Cd and this forum helped me lose 4 stone. I knew I didn't want to try for a baby whilst I was 17 stone....
so got to 13 stone and started trying for a baby and have managed to in only 2 months...woooohooooo!

feeling sick most mornings, but am finding myself eating good food, but also using pregnancy as an excuse to eat what I want. So that must stop. I am heading over to pregnancy without the pounds section...

but I thought I would share the good news, bit shocked I fell so quickly, but I am sure some of that is down to being healthier and a great deal lighter than this time last year =)

:: grins ::

thankyou!

Congratulations!!! xx

yep, my first....never tried to get pregnant before and managed it pretty damb quick! thought I would have more time to lose a bit more, but thought that I wouldn't fall for at least 6 months

trying not to tell absolutely everyone, as I am probably only about 5 weeks gone, but can't help it, am excited!

Congratulations. :)
Well done on losing 4 stone as well. :)

ooh congratulations!! :) A pregnancy minimins buddy !lol
I've just found out and am due 23rd December, according to my calculations. :)

When are you due?
See you in the pregnancy section! lol

Fantastic news Angie and now you'll be all the healthier for having lost those lbs beforehand!! wishing you a fabulous pregnancy xx

Back