Oooh diet coke chicken

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Just been nosing on other forums & there was a recipe for it & I have just run in to the kitchen to get some chicken breasts out tomorrow to make it for lunch....

From SW?? It's yummy!! X

It will be they just have to say use diet coke for obvious reasons but it is lovely

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So quick & easy too, I will have mine at lunchtime as I am at work 5-10. Hubby can reheat his & the boys....

Whats Diet Coke Chicken??

Just be aware that when you heat diet coke the fake sugar turns into something not so good and could be harmful to your health

Mis-behave said:
Just be aware that when you heat diet coke the fake sugar turns into something not so good and could be harmful to your health

Really??? Oh well too late for today as am just about to start cooking it!!!! I'm sure one in a while won't hurt x

Cor that looks yummy! We have the diet and caffeine free coke, as I cant have caffeine. Hope it still tastes the same lol.

hobnobsmummy said:
Cor that looks yummy! We have the diet and caffeine free coke, as I cant have caffeine. Hope it still tastes the same lol.

Am sure it will & it only took about 1/2 an hour to make x

Can I just add that's not a full size plate, it's one of my medium ones cos that piccie makes it look like a massive portion!!!

Looks amazing I think it is only aspartame that is not good when heated so maybe coke zero or Pepsi max is ok?? But don't know the sweetener??

When cooked or stored at high temperatures, aspartame breaks down into its constituent amino acids. This makes aspartame undesirable as a baking sweetener.

So putting it in tea or coffee isn't good either as you can't get much hotter than boiling

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hmmmm it's the same & it says when heated to above 86 degrees it turns to formaldehyde which straight away brings undertakers to mind..... Maybe it didn't taste that good after all.......

Back