oooo am excited

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
i jus spoke to the cdc and i havemy consultation on saturday morning and she said i can start on monday :) am really nervous and excited :)

anyone got any tips or advice

xxx

Hey stacey that's great! I was really nervous before my first meeting too, but there was no need cos my CDC was so friendly and made me feel really relaxed. Tips/advice read up on which plan you want to do first..When I started I did it with the 1000 cal first then 750 then SS. Wanted to work my way to it gradually so I woudn't be so hungry.

Good luck x

My biggest advice is to drink, drink and drink water as it will make the diet so much quicker and easier.

And also believe!! Believe you can be slim as that is half the battle.

And GO FOR IT!

Mike

thanks guys

i am gonna start on ss :) drinkin th water hopefully wont be to bad, i drink a lot normally - yea its normally with juice but hopefully i can manage

i no the more u drink (to a reasonable amount) will give a bigger weight loss but how much should i be aiming to drink

i have 70lbs to loose

xxx

Hi Stacey

I started 790 on Monday and my clothes are already looser!! I haven't looked at the scales yet, I keep putting it off.

I prepared myself for the worst few days of my life, but to be honest it wasn't that bad for me. I think because I had built up the fear in my own mind it was a relief when I only had mild headaches, weak arms etc.

I thought the packs were vile to start with, but like everyone on here says you learn which flavours you like and you can swop the flavours you don't like with your cdc. When the hunger strikes just keep coming on here and reading all the fab success stories. I also like reading blogs as it's so reassuring that the hard bits go!

I am on day 4 now and feel so happy. I feel healthier already, I'm not struggling up off the settee as I was last week and I'm happy inside because I know that this time I am going to do it :D

No matter what the first few days are like keep staring at those success story pictures and imagine yourself on there.

Good luck.

Helen

aww thanks hun :) yea now i have found this website i feel it will help me a lot, am an addict to the weight loss pics they are amazin

i really really wanna do this this time :)

xxx

Hi Stacey

I'm excited for you too!!!

You're going to love this diet, and I think you can definately lose 2 stone by June. I had my 6 week weigh in today and have lost exactly 2 stone. :D :D :D

Can't wait to read how you're doing!!

Tracey
x

aww thanks hun, that jus made me really smile

its fab havin sumwhere to talk to pple doin the same and pple that are happy wen ya have lost and that are helpful wen u havent

:D cant believe am happy bout startin a diet lol, but am thinkin of it as re-startin my life :)

xxx

congrats on ur weight loss :)

aww thanks hun, that jus made me really smile

its fab havin sumwhere to talk to pple doin the same and pple that are happy wen ya have lost and that are helpful wen u havent

I love this website, and to be honest I don't think I'd have got this far without it!!!!! Every time I feel a bit down or happy, or want to eat, I come on here and read the great posts and look in the gallery, There are some truly inspirational people on here, always there with a kind word or great advice. Cd and Minimins are definately a winning combination:D :D

:D cant believe am happy bout startin a diet lol, but am thinkin of it as re-startin my life :)

That's exactly how I felt and still do :)

xxx

congrats on ur weight loss :)

Thank you

Here's to the new you!!!!!!

Tracey
x

On this diet you will be able to loose the weight you would like for your birthday and that will make you enjoy it even more. Good luck with the start of your diet, try to cut down on your carbs now if you can and it will help ease you in in the 1st week.

Hiya Stacey!

When I started on 1st March I had the same amount of weight as you to loose. This diet is FAB! Once you get through the first few nightmare days you will love it and you will find that when things start to get you down; you have a weigh in and boosts you again to stay there! I am just about to start my first Add a Meal Week and CANT WAIT. Just think - all the other diets only allow 1/2lbs a week - with this one you can loose on average about 3lbs a week after your initial two weeks. GUARANTEED at about a stone a month assuming you stick to it 100%.

You go girl - and keep us posted

Achelois xxx

Keep the enthusiasm, and believe you can do it, believe in yourself.

around 4 or 5 ltrs per day of water will be fine, and keep it steady throughout the day.

Good luck, and you'll be fine, keep off bread and rice, pasta and potatoes for a few days before if you can, this will help x

Hey stacey! Just wanted to say goodluck for starting CD tomorrow and the near future...

You'll deffo be a skinny malinky for your birthday if you stay positive like you have been so far! :)

X

Back