• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OOoo i had .........

strawberry and cream yesterday

just a few mind , but what a treat :)

what other diet can you have double cream LOL ................ atkins is perfect for me x

oh , and we had minted lamb done on the bbq , so glad my appetite has come back , they were delish

who's had yummy food over the bank hol ????

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

MissyMustDoIt

Silver Member
S: 146.1kg C: 141.1kg G: 69.9kg BMI: 47.3 Loss: 5kg(3.42%)
ive eaten mainly party food this weekend,...i managed to stop at the egg mayonnaise cobs!!!! (my fav)

Jim

Big Boy
S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
LOL,

I ate for England over the Holiday.

LVLLM

Gold Member
C: 11st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 25.3
I ate for england too :) pizza, burger king and toast and pizza lol

kezzyBee

Silver Member
S: 13st13lb C: 13st4lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.9 Loss: 0st9lb(4.62%)
mmmmmm...I'm gonna miss having double cream when I go onto ww! If only my body didn't have to react badly to atkins!! :( I could carry on for ages!!

zpacey

S: 11st3lb C: 9st10lb G: 7st8lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 1st7lb(13.38%)
ooohhhh been really bad today after celebrating finishing uni yesterday, stuck to vod and diet lemonade, had 2 sausages and egg this morn but spoiled it by having 8 jaffa cake biscuits!!!! am not gonna let it spiral though, back on track for lunch and dinner, mind, think am gonna skip lunch and have dinner early...

Jonsgirl80

Silver Member
S: 13st12.5lb C: 11st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 2st5.5lb(17.22%)
I sooooooo cant believe I have managed to stick to plan this week as I've been off work and eating out a lot.

Hope I get a good loss this week cos I've passed up so many chances to be naughty

Just had a lovely pork curry and cauli rice with SF jelly and cream to follow :D