OOoo i had .........

geordiegirl

strawberry and cream yesterday

just a few mind , but what a treat :)

what other diet can you have double cream LOL ................ atkins is perfect for me x

oh , and we had minted lamb done on the bbq , so glad my appetite has come back , they were delish

who's had yummy food over the bank hol ????

Glad yr feeling better Jo.. Strawbs & cream deeeelish!!

We were away camping this weekend & I over did the carbs but back on track today. x

ive eaten mainly party food this weekend,...i managed to stop at the egg mayonnaise cobs!!!! (my fav)

LOL,

I ate for England over the Holiday.

I ate for england too :) pizza, burger king and toast and pizza lol

mmmmmm...I'm gonna miss having double cream when I go onto ww! If only my body didn't have to react badly to atkins!! :( I could carry on for ages!!

ooohhhh been really bad today after celebrating finishing uni yesterday, stuck to vod and diet lemonade, had 2 sausages and egg this morn but spoiled it by having 8 jaffa cake biscuits!!!! am not gonna let it spiral though, back on track for lunch and dinner, mind, think am gonna skip lunch and have dinner early...

I sooooooo cant believe I have managed to stick to plan this week as I've been off work and eating out a lot.

Hope I get a good loss this week cos I've passed up so many chances to be naughty

Just had a lovely pork curry and cauli rice with SF jelly and cream to follow :D

Back