Ooooh DAY 3..

Kurlyk8

Hellooooo!

Well I've made it to day 3! This is where I fell of the wagon with the Cambridge Diet last year. I got to 9pm, snapped and ate. A lot. It was baaad!

I feel better this time though, feel different. My stomach is loads flatter, my face is actually thinner lol and from only 2 days? That can't be right can it? I don't have any scales so I am weighing myself at Boots because I'd drive myself crazy by weighing myself everyday and then getting p***ed off if I hadn't lost any or enough.

I'm hungry, I'm sick of drinking water and the only enjoyment I'm getting is out of a rinse of mouthwash! Yep that's how I roll..

Hope you're all ok! x

Haha, that really made me laugh.
It does get easier lovie!! I'm on day 9 now with a loss of 9lbs so far. I did it last year before xmas and lost 38lbs so it works!!
Just try and get through days 1-5 and you should drop into the amazing Ketosis, then you'll find it easier. When in K you'll want to drink more water and you won't be hungry either! Just stick with it, day by day you'll see why we're all here sticking it out :)

Good Luck

xxxxx

Cheers Nicci, I have ordered some Ketostix so I can check when and if I'm still in Ketosis. Looking forward to it! I've not had any shakes today yet but then again I only woke up about an hour ago as I didn't sleep till 6am (I suffer badly from insomnia from medication side effects) so it makes it worse as I'm awake longer and feel hungry for longer!

Can't wait to get into Ketosis..

Well done on making it to day 3.....one day at a time and you'll be at goal before you know it :D

Well done hunnie! I am day 3 too, bit headachey and hungry but not too bad. Only had one shake split in to two over today so I can have one when I get home (and am making kids tea) and then save a bar for later in the night which would be my usual time when I would fall down in a diet.

Good luck!

hi guys day 3 nearly over and waiting for this magic thing you all talking about ketosis! I can honestly say ive never felt so hungry in my life but body will get used to it weighed myself this morning 4 lbs off and resisting the temptation to weigh myself again till full wk gone

Me too! I have the worst headache ever so just had to take some tablets for it. I never get headaches so I'm not going to put up with this one! I am so hungry I could eat out of a bin. Vile but true. My whole life has revolved around food for so long, I'm finding this difficult. Even when I get into Ketosis it will be the same. I loved cooking and preparing food so not doing it is very odd!

Looking forward to tomorrow and getting through that - I think I will be in Ketosis on Friday. I just keep picturing me at my original resting weight which was 10 and a half stone. It's a shame I let myself go - I looked bloody good lol! My weight has slowly gone up over the years and finally crept up on me last year. Comments from 'friends' and me being generally miserable has made me want to get this weight off for good.

Here's to slimmer and healthier times for us all!

ha kurly i no exactly what you mean was really laughing at thought of us all raiding the bin but no kidding im at that stage now im really fed up being hungry! Lots of folk seem to be saying they are not but my tummy rumbling all day really and having terrible fantasies about food that i would never have even wanted it awful but totally agree with you in that keep telling myself this will be worth it in end but i just want to fast forward 4 months!!!

Day 2 here and not been too bad. I had a coke zero thismorning and that made me feel full so I could leave my shake for a bit later and just had my final one. Bedtime soon so successfully survived 2 days 100% yay

Hiya,

I have decided to change over to Slimming World! Yes I know, I should have stuck it out on Exante and seen through my first week. My reasons for changing are more practical though.. as I will be travelling for 10 months from June, I think I will have a real problem maintaining my weight and will end up putting it all back on. I know that the diet will be really restricted esp in the countries i'll be visiting so in the long run, Slimming World will be the better option for me to keep my weight off while I'm away.

So guys I want to wish you all the best in you're weight loss. I know there are some very determined people on here and you will be a lot slimmer and healthier very soon!

Cheers,

Kate x

Oh and I miss food and HATE the shakes lol that was another reason. I'm a wimp!!

Kurly you are not a wimp. If SW fits better into your lifestyle then the most important thing to remember is that you are still doing something about your weight; which is better than ignoring it or adding to it!

Enjoy your trip and good luck with SW.

Thanks Bella xx

was just about to say good luck and offer moral support as im only a couple of days further in myself. hope SW works out for you...

Thanks guys! It's going well, lots of salad which was nice. I'll have buck teeth and big floppy ears by the end of the month lol

Back