Oooohhhhh this is nice.....

Sunshine Singer

Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic
...to be in on a Sunday at home for once and catching up on here.

Basically I've been maintaining the last 3 months with so much on but now I'm on 1000 to lose the last 6lbs to get to goal. I really want to achieve this and now I have a bit less on this next 5 weeks I should be around here more getting inspired by all you lovely people.

Have a lovely sunday everyone. I'm enjoying just reading everything here again xxx

Hi there sunshine singer, im sure you will finish your last few pounds in this week most deffinately, and well done for losing all your other weight before hand, good luck :)

x

Thanks hun. Hoping to lose the last bit ovet the next 3-4 weeks slowly on 1000 but any faster would be great :)

You've done really well, good luck xxx

Welcome back you will do this easily on 1000 i hope to be near 1000 for xmas but if not i will do SS+ or 810. Keep us up to date with your journey.

Muchas Lovas Js xx

Thanks hun. It's been strange not getting on here and keeping up to date but it's the best place to keep me on track :)

Feels like some of us have been here a long time lol but it's good we're still all striving to achieve our goals. xxx

Have a good day x

Back