Ooooo not happy!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by louizekj, 2 April 2009 Social URL.

1. louizekj

louizekj Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    One measley pound lost this week! ONE!!! I know, i know, i've had totm and a good loss last week etc but still ONE!! Haha. And to top it off i'm back in Manchester visiting family for two weeks so have endless amounts of goodies around and loads of meals to go to!! (Not to eat, i just go anyway!) So I swear if i don't have a good weigh in when i get back to London, some backsides are going to be kicked! :D Sorry guys just needed to get it out!x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yumyum

yumyum Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    16lbs in 3 weeks is bloody brilliant hun!, dont be disheartened babe i'm sure if you avoid temptation the scales will do you justice when you get back!, have a great time xx

4. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    You have lost so much in 3 weeks you are doing amazingly well!

1lb is a great loss - at least its 1lbs of fat your are never getting back so well done :)

5. louizekj

louizekj Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks Toni :p i am going to have my head stuck in this forum for the next two weeks constantly!! I've just got back and cos no one knew i was doing the diet and i've not been back since Christmas, my mum had organised a huge meal out at a gorgeous Chinese for all my family haha. Oh well...day one of resisting temptation here we come :D xx

6. louizekj

louizekj Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks chick! I know..you just expect so much with this diet dont you haha. How did your time away go? I've just noticed your thread on here but not read it yet!x

7. XxAbbiexX23

XxAbbiexX23 Dieting & Mummy To Ethan

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim And Save as of 13th April
    1lb is still great, i can understand how you'd be disappointed though, especially when you slog your guts out on this diet, but fingers crossed for you that you'll have a great result when you come back. You've been doing brilliantly so far!

8. GirlyChick

GirlyChick On a mission

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(8.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thats over a stone in 3 weeks - thats fab . I know we want to see big losses every week but totm is bound to have made a difference. Stick at it and I'm sure you'll get a big one next week :)

9. louise_86

louise_86 Full Member

r hun, like everyone else has said - over a stone in 3 weeks - BRILLIANT!!! u must feel so much better now, i reckon your bound to see more weight loss next wk, they say sometimes it somes off the next wk, hang on in there and think of how amazin you'll look in just another 3 weeks!!xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.