Ooooo not happy!!

louizekj

Silver Member
One measley pound lost this week! ONE!!! I know, i know, i've had totm and a good loss last week etc but still ONE!! Haha. And to top it off i'm back in Manchester visiting family for two weeks so have endless amounts of goodies around and loads of meals to go to!! (Not to eat, i just go anyway!) So I swear if i don't have a good weigh in when i get back to London, some backsides are going to be kicked! :D Sorry guys just needed to get it out!x

16lbs in 3 weeks is bloody brilliant hun!, dont be disheartened babe i'm sure if you avoid temptation the scales will do you justice when you get back!, have a great time xx

You have lost so much in 3 weeks you are doing amazingly well!

1lb is a great loss - at least its 1lbs of fat your are never getting back so well done :)

Thanks Toni :p i am going to have my head stuck in this forum for the next two weeks constantly!! I've just got back and cos no one knew i was doing the diet and i've not been back since Christmas, my mum had organised a huge meal out at a gorgeous Chinese for all my family haha. Oh well...day one of resisting temptation here we come :D xx

You have lost so much in 3 weeks you are doing amazingly well!

1lb is a great loss - at least its 1lbs of fat your are never getting back so well done :)

Thanks chick! I know..you just expect so much with this diet dont you haha. How did your time away go? I've just noticed your thread on here but not read it yet!x

1lb is still great, i can understand how you'd be disappointed though, especially when you slog your guts out on this diet, but fingers crossed for you that you'll have a great result when you come back. You've been doing brilliantly so far!

Thats over a stone in 3 weeks - thats fab . I know we want to see big losses every week but totm is bound to have made a difference. Stick at it and I'm sure you'll get a big one next week :)

r hun, like everyone else has said - over a stone in 3 weeks - BRILLIANT!!! u must feel so much better now, i reckon your bound to see more weight loss next wk, they say sometimes it somes off the next wk, hang on in there and think of how amazin you'll look in just another 3 weeks!!xxx

Back