oooooh.......

Summers always too much of a dissapointment for me, so by the time winter comes around, i'm just happy to be all snug, an excuse to drink hot chocky and buy a new wardrobe!

oh i'm the same - i LOOOOVE autumn and winter :D it's raining cats and dogs here today, and it's really overcast, windy and cold - LOVE IT :D

Thought I was on my own with this one, obviously not! Going to order a new winter coat today... yay! x

I love Autumn!! The colour of the leaves on the trees, the blustery sunny days are bliss!

Woohoo I'm not alone!! I tried on my winter coat and it's HUGE on me!!! :eek: I'm so annoyed, but, I did buy another one in Feb in TKMax for a tenner which is so cool, and now it fits! lol. Still peeing it down here woop!! x

Oooh, i love autumn and winter, especially if we get snow, i turn into a 7 year old again!

In terms of autumn i love the colours you see in the trees and around you, it inspires me for a new wardrobe! I love going for walks in the early evening as well as the sky is normally such a beautiful colour and its nice to get a bit wrapped up and be cosy.

Not sure I agree it has turned raining and windy here and freezing cold.:(

Yep, another vote for Autumn/Winter here for all the reasons stated above :)

Back