oooooopppppssss :(

Hope you are on the mend soon (HUGS)

Aaaaaw thanks everyone, you are all so great.

Im back home, in bed with laptop feeling very sore, tired and plastered from wrist to armpit. The op went well, took 4 hours and they have done best they can. Have been told not to expect anymore than 90% use at best back in it though which worried me but will have to wait and see over the next few weeks what happens. Who would have thought so much damage from one slippy pavement?!

Hope everyone is ok, will keep checking in now and then to catch up xxx

Aaaaaw thanks everyone, you are all so great.

Im back home, in bed with laptop feeling very sore, tired and plastered from wrist to armpit. The op went well, took 4 hours and they have done best they can. Have been told not to expect anymore than 90% use at best back in it though which worried me but will have to wait and see over the next few weeks what happens. Who would have thought so much damage from one slippy pavement?!

Hope everyone is ok, will keep checking in now and then to catch up xxx

My 9yr old son's been told the same - you must let me know what they did to it???? xxxx

When I was a kid I shattered my elbow joint and was told I would be lucky to get even 70% range of motion back in it. I can use it fully now. I think I have my mum to thank for that as she made me do my physio exercises despite my screaming in pain. Glad she did it now. Anyway you never know - things can heal better than they think.

Good luck.

(((((Missy))))). Hope you heal quickly and exceed the drs expectations. Take care.

Bless you, I hope you get it sorted soon, my son had to wait 2 weeks before they operated with nuts and bolts etc. Hope you don't have to wait too long

Back