Ooooops - that hurt!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by lemma1968, 5 December 2009 Social URL.

1. lemma1968

lemma1968 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.5%)
    Diet:
    WW Online -propoints
    Today for the first time in 2 weeks i fell off the wagon quite spectacularly :break_diet: :banghead: :whoopass:

I have calculated i have had about 55 syns. My food diary tells the sorry tale in technicolour. I thought i had better still log everything i ate to ensure i don't do it again, and remind myself why i have either gained or sts when i get to weigh in on Tuesday evening.

I will not let it beat me. I shall be back on green tomorrow and hoping to limit the damage. I did not actually enjoy any of it either other than the 2 beers which were scrummy. Not had one in ages.

So onwards and downwards we go.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vikstar

vikstar Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(12.1%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Never mind. Good for you for not letting this beat you!

x

4. Gemmy_Lou

Gemmy_Lou Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    But the biggest thing is that you have drawn a line under it and have gained control and said "thats it". Move on and don't let it get you down. A lot of people wouldn't have logged it and just tried to ignore it, you haven't.

Today is another day. Make it a good one.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.