Ooooops!

JestersTear

Silver Member
Went to a party last night. Hadn't had anything to eat since lunch at 1pm, on the grounds that "food will be provided". Turned out to be a buffet didn't it? Had lots to scoff and 4 bottles of Smirnoff Ice as well! Hate to think how many millions of syns I had in total!

Ah well, might not get my 4 stone this week then...

Hi You can't undo whats done draw a line under it and stick to plan rest of week
Today is a new day
Good Luck xxx

This has happened to me so many times! At most buffets I go to theres not much thats low syns either so you either have a tiny amount of food making it really obvious to everyone you are on a diet of just give in and have it all!
Its just one day hun and you have proven by your weight loss to date that you have done fab.
Just forget it now and start again, sometimes a blow out makes less diference than you think sometimes if you get straight back on plan.
I bet you get your 4 stone in no time. x

You never know, with not eating all day calorifically you might be alright, just don't blow it, you had a fun night and draw a line under it. Just think if this is going to be your plan for the rest of your life (which is how I imagine it) then of course you will have nights off and over eat, just like everyone else.

Keep positive hun,

Natt xxx

Get back on to the plan and you will be OK.....so glad you had a good time, you have to 'indulge' sometimes. X

We have been in the garden this afternoon, pulling up weeds and chopping things down, piling it all into the car and taking to the skip - so I'm hoping that may have offset things a little!

Squiddie - I'm like you, this is me for life now and therefore things will come along and, like a 'normal person' I should be able to go and join in and have fun, and as part of that, perhaps scoff lots.

Back