ooooppppssss

shep

Silver Member
:cry::cry::cry::break_diet: :break_diet:

Well the title says it all I have had one hell of a bad week, after doing so well last week, I have put on 3lbs, my own fault I was on cloud nine and hubby treated me to a pizza hut on the saturday and had a full roast dinner sunday and it came round to Monday had a course to go on from 7.30 - 9.30 so had dinner before I went, came back with a load of homework to do and had another snack when i got in and then last night made a curry for us all all. So only myself to blame so will make a better effort this week. I am sitting right on my 2nd mini goal and now need to beat it once and for all.

Good luck to all :D

Much as friends and family generally think they're treating us by taking us for meals, maybe we need to train them into doing something else for a treat.

My father's terrible for thinking he's looking after his family by feeding them... if I stay with them it almost always involves at least one meal out (often more). I try to say no to trips for pub lunches, as there are no healthy options and I usually end up with a burger.

However, my OH and I do like to have a meal out fairly often, so we tend to favour the Beefeater restaurants, as you can be quite angelic there... Melon to start, steak and salad (plus an ice cream for being so good!)

When I lost weight on my own last year by reducing fat & carbs, we ate at Beefeater fortnightly and even at Pizza Hut the other weekend when his kids were with us, and I still lost a stone in 6 weeks. Perhaps it was the calorie fluctuation that helped... keeping the body guessing by having more calories at weekends and being really good in the week.

Try to encourage hubby to find treats that don't involve food, or stick to restaurants that offer a decent healthier option that's tasty and appealing, to avoid feeling miserable that you can't order what you really want (which, in my mind, is worse than not going at all!)

Shep honey, forgive yourself, I have lost count of my tee-shirts... ;)

Back