Oooops.....my food diary. Does not make for happy reading!

Paisley88

Have decided to take advice from many many people on here and start a food diary! So here goes......

I didn't wake up on time to have breakfast, and literally can't eat anything for at least an hour after i've woken up - the thought of it makes me heave! so had wotsits and a packet of rainbow drops, left over from a friends birthday -
had a wispa for lunch (eeeek! 5 points, but so worth it!)
Haven't had dinner yet as still at work, but fancying an omelette or something equally as quick as have yet to bike home. (luckily the sun is shining!)

Shall have to be better tomorrow!

hope today was better for you

Much better thanks! haven;t been on for the alst 2 dys as hve been ill, which may or may not be partly responsible for me losing 3lbs this week! So chuffed!.

Today so far have had a bowl of special k, with skimmed milk - not for any health reasons, i've just moved back in with my mum and that's all she buys on the milk front. I intend to have pasta for lunch with passata and herbs, onions and stuff - and a bag of wotsits, have loads of them at home...they need using up! Everyone in my house these days leaves with some of the bad food i cant eat anymore!

Don't know what to have for dinner. We usually have take - away on a friday, but i'm on a roll, and i don;t want to ruin ti!

Back