Oooops!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ponypony, 11 December 2007 Social URL.

1. ponypony

ponypony Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Well, I did it, I actually cheated...........

Fiance is a total cheapskate, walks 2 miles down to town everynight at about 9.30pm to get go to the Co-op to see what bargains they are selling cheap. Mad, I know. He comes home with all sorts, Salmon, sausages, bread, vegetables....

Last night he bought a chocolate brownie cake home.

Now, everyday for ?6weeks I have resisted, but last night was too much. He cut a massive slab off for him and warmed it in the microwave. It smelt so bloody good, I felt like one of pavlovs dogs, drooling and gazing longingly. :drool:

And that's when it happenned.

I ate some. Not much, a few crumbs really, about a centimetre squared. And guess what?

I really didn't enjoy it. :eek: It tasted greasy and bitter and made me feel bloody awful that I'd cheated.

Hopefully I'm reprogramming my brain to think like a skinny person; note to self, chocolate cake mings.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. botozi

botozi Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I think you didn't do much harm with your tiny little piece of cake but i know how you're feeling. The fact that you've cheated can make you feel miserable. I had a binge on sunday-evening and i was sick all evening and yesterday too. This was a real binge and i won't do that again. Keep on going Pony, you're doing well!

Hugs
    botozi

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    At least you didn't eat all of it. Well done

5. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    Well done for realising it really wasn't that nice...you'll be stronger next time :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.