ooopppsssss...is this a big mistake??

LisaLisa

Silver Member
I just realised as i was making my soup for my tea i have been following the guide for men not women :eek:

so i have been adding 450mls of water to my soups and shakes instead of the 240mls i should have been doing.

i made the soup up as i should have been doing all the time and it was way to thick for me to eat so had to add more water. I dont think i would be able to enjoy the milkshakes as much if i put less water in them either :confused:

is this a prob? its only water right??:sigh:

I just realised as i was making my soup for my tea i have been following the guide for men not women :eek:

so i have been adding 450mls of water to my soups and shakes instead of the 240mls i should have been doing.

i made the soup up as i should have been doing all the time and it was way to thick for me to eat so had to add more water. I dont think i would be able to enjoy the milkshakes as much if i put less water in them either :confused:

is this a prob? its only water right??:sigh:

More water is fine :D lasts twice as long.

ahhh thank goodness for that!!!

ta kay :)

yup double water for me too

i done that when i made the mousses thought it was a bit runny then realised i was following the blokes instructions!

More water is good - it adds to your water intake.

I always make up my shakes with slightly more water - 400ml - can't add anymore as it just tastes yuk to me if it is too watery.

x

Yip I add a bit more water.

Cankster what were you doing to lose the weight before LT.You lost loads.

I think the more water u take with the shakes the more filling they are. I used 2 pints per shake. If u blend them well they do taste ok.

Back