Ooops

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by enoughisenough, 5 June 2008 Social URL.

1. enoughisenough

enoughisenough Full Member

Bit of a confession. I just ate a slice of toast. I don't even know why!!!

Ok, so damage done and I'm guessing I've knocked myself out of ketosis but how long does it take to come out? Is it immediate? Also is it easier and quicker going "back in" than when you first do?:break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Get glugging lots of water and the damage will be minimized. Not as bad as getting in to Ketosis the first time either, alth we all differ in how our bodies react to carbs.

Keep going, we all make mistakes.

x

4. skinnymamu

skinnymamu Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hey enough......I am with you, I just ate about 5 crips :(
    would like to know te answet to this also ...
    x

5. skinnymamu

skinnymamu Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    ok. just downed 2 pints an will keep drinking!!!

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Lots of water to flush it through :)

7. enoughisenough

enoughisenough Full Member

Thanks!! Had a bit of a weak moment there where I very nearly kept going! I am going out tomorrow night and really fancy a drink and in my food driven stupor I thought it would be a good idea to keep going and make sure I'm out of ketosis. That way I could have a drink! The angel in my head seems to be louder than the devil now though and I'm just going to sit down with my pint of iced water and watch BB!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.