Oops... Need advice!!!

neeni

I had a bit of a booboo.:eek: I had a couple of mouthfuls of chicken earlier because it smelled soooooooo good and I was starving. Will it make a huge difference???:confused::confused:

It wont make a huge difference, It will probably make your body think that you are having food and maybe you might pop out of ketosis but should be back on track in a couple of days. At the end of the day you didn't eat a lot of calories so you wont put on.
Just try to stay 100% because once you start tasting the food then it gets back to being hard and you constantly want to nibble or eat.

Right thats it!!! Yes I have been naughty today but tomorrow is a new day, and I will draw a line under today and carry on, concentrating on that dress I bought for a wedding I am going to on 19th feb (which is at the moment too small for me).. I will look beautiful and slim and I will get compliments about how much I have lost.. C'mon neeni:banana dancer:
(sorry about rambling on :eek:)

That's what we're all here for, support!

You can do this, and don't worry about the slip up you will be OK, just don't do it again ;-)

Phil
x

oooopsy...lol.....chicken is as you probably know all protein so a few mouthfuls is not likely to affect ketosis, however I think the strain it puts on you mentally is a whole other thing. As you say, tomorrow is a new day....wipe it from your memory and stick to it to the 'T' and you can't go wrong. Well done for stopping there! :)

Back