Oops side tracked a little bit...

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by tina67, 28 June 2010 Social URL.

1. tina67

tina67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I did it all wrong!!

I was meant to be doing the June weight lost challenge but i didn't weigh myself at the beginning of the month. So i do not how much weight i have lost for June.

I was being weighed on the 19Th of the month,roughly. but the dietitian has left the surgery so that happened once. I did weigh myself on the 19Th and had lost another 12lbs so 33lbs in all. I weighed myself last week and STS which considering i was naughty, drink mainly i was pleased. Then the bar of chocolate,two cakes,a bag of crisps,birthday cake and a huge Steak and home made fat chips.
    They just didn't taste the same so i am thinking that i have started to change my ways as that above could well be a very bad day before Xenical.
    Now i am going to wait till Thursday so as i can join the July weight loss challenge.
    However i had a brilliant day today.
    Tina xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. barmcake

barmcake Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi there it sounds like you have had some great losses already. I started last Monday and I look forward to joining the July challenge with you
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.