Oops! :(

msrsimpkin

Flubber Buster
I just went downstairs to grab a HiFi bar to use up a HEB and I ate 3 Oreo cookies while I was there! They're 2.5 syns each :( I've already used most of my syns today and WI is tomorrow! I don't even know why I did it. I haven't really been craving anything, or feeling hungry at all on SW. In fact, I've felt extremely satisfied and been sticking to it pretty much 100% for 3 weeks.

I know it's not really a huge deal, it's not like I've gone and had a McDonald's or anything, but I'm just so angry with myself because there was absolutely no need for me to do it! I feel like I've let myself down. I just hope it won't impact my loss tomorrow.

This will teach me for buying my favorite snack and thinking I'll have the willpower to just eat 1, I guess :p

your doing so well!
dont let this dishearten yourself you will be fine tomorrow :)

At least you stopped at 3 cookies. That's a positive isn't it? Have a plan for next time you pass the cookies so that you don't eat them unplanned.

I'm sorry but that made me giggle! It's sooo something I would do :) Actually it's what I did do last week the day before WI with mini eggs.

Well done for stopping at 3 :)

You are sssoooooooooooooo brave to even buy a packet like that!!!!
If I did the whole packet would be gone-you are sooooooooo strong to stop !
HOW do you do it ,full of admiration:):jelous:

I think we've all done it at one stage or another..last week my husband bought those fox's cream biscuits (4 syns for 1) :eek: had no intention of even looking at them and a few hours later had scoffed 7!!!! anyway dont be too hard on yourself i still lost 2.5 pounds that week so im sure u will be fine!! xxx :D

You are sssoooooooooooooo brave to even buy a packet like that!!!!
If I did the whole packet would be gone-you are sooooooooo strong to stop !
HOW do you do it ,full of admiration:):jelous:
Hahaha! :8855:

I usually give into temptation so easily, but I have a really important reason for loosing weight so I'm really determined this time! I think this is why I was so hard on myself. But, this week is going to be different. I'm even more determined than ever since I had a gain this week.

Have about the same amount to lose as you -seems so impossible but know it isn't!!! hope we can spur each other on

Back