Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Oops! :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by msrsimpkin, 21 February 2011 Social URL.

1. msrsimpkin

msrsimpkin Flubber Buster

Diet:
    Atkins
    I just went downstairs to grab a HiFi bar to use up a HEB and I ate 3 Oreo cookies while I was there! They're 2.5 syns each :( I've already used most of my syns today and WI is tomorrow! I don't even know why I did it. I haven't really been craving anything, or feeling hungry at all on SW. In fact, I've felt extremely satisfied and been sticking to it pretty much 100% for 3 weeks.

I know it's not really a huge deal, it's not like I've gone and had a McDonald's or anything, but I'm just so angry with myself because there was absolutely no need for me to do it! I feel like I've let myself down. I just hope it won't impact my loss tomorrow.

This will teach me for buying my favorite snack and thinking I'll have the willpower to just eat 1, I guess :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. samieds

samieds Member

Start Weight:
    17st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(7.57%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    your doing so well!
    dont let this dishearten yourself you will be fine tomorrow :)

4. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    At least you stopped at 3 cookies. That's a positive isn't it? Have a plan for next time you pass the cookies so that you don't eat them unplanned.

5. msrsimpkin

Diet:
    Atkins
    I guess I could look at it that way! Pre-SW the whole pack would be gone in minutes, but then that's why I'm here now! :p

6. Krsemma

Krsemma Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.55%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - 3rd time lucky!
    I'm sorry but that made me giggle! It's sooo something I would do :) Actually it's what I did do last week the day before WI with mini eggs.

Well done for stopping at 3 :)

7. msrsimpkin

Diet:
    Atkins
    Well, I doubt it's just the oreos, but I put 1lb on this week :cry:
    Just makes me more determined this week, though.

8. Mazie6

Mazie6 Full Member

Diet:
    dithering
    You are sssoooooooooooooo brave to even buy a packet like that!!!!
    If I did the whole packet would be gone-you are sooooooooo strong to stop !
    HOW do you do it ,full of admiration:):jelous:

9. aislingb

aislingb loves a curlywurly

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(16.15%)
    Diet:
    slimming world(extra easy)
    I think we've all done it at one stage or another..last week my husband bought those fox's cream biscuits (4 syns for 1) :eek: had no intention of even looking at them and a few hours later had scoffed 7!!!! anyway dont be too hard on yourself i still lost 2.5 pounds that week so im sure u will be fine!! xxx :D

10. msrsimpkin

Diet:
    Atkins
    Hahaha! :8855:

I usually give into temptation so easily, but I have a really important reason for loosing weight so I'm really determined this time! I think this is why I was so hard on myself. But, this week is going to be different. I'm even more determined than ever since I had a gain this week.

11. Mazie6

Mazie6 Full Member

Diet:
    dithering
    Have about the same amount to lose as you -seems so impossible but know it isn't!!! hope we can spur each other on

12. msrsimpkin

Diet:
    Atkins
    I agree. Target seems so far away, but I know I can do it! Sorry, WE can do it ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.