oops,

tiggerfan

just looked thru my wardrobe, found a white box, its full of RC Solo Slim meals, forgot I had it, just as well they're all in date til next yr, but on the plus side, I've made next weeks menu from it, so shopping will be v.v cheap

Hahahaha, how could you forget about them? lol.
Id love to do the solo slim but they are quite expensive so did think about buying cheaper ready meals/soups and kind of following it a cheaper way... do you think it would still work as well? xxxx

yep, it works just as well, I've done it for a week,
a week of soups for lunch, and ready meals for t, and added any extra veg and bits, lost 4lbs when I did it (that was near the start)

yep, it works just as well, I've done it for a week,
a week of soups for lunch, and ready meals for t, and added any extra veg and bits, lost 4lbs when I did it (that was near the start)

Brilliant, I am thinking of doing it sometime soon. I love the look of the meal ideas in the Solo Slim book so might give it a whirl :) x

that reminds me i have a couple in the cupboard that i brought a while back and had forgotten, i may just invest in some more as when other half dont want any dinner i can have one of these instead of reaching for the sandwiches and crisps because i cant be bothered to cook for 1,
thanks for the reminder

Back