oops

SiobhanMT

All I can smell in the office is fish and chips so I did a bit of shopping and had a look around boots to see if I could find anything more satisfying than my usual lunch time shake. I had a look at the Tony Ferguson products as I thought they were low carb and designed to be meal replacement products like slim and save and found a caramel desert. It was yum and i've had it all now but now im not sure it will keep me in ketosis at all. I've thrown the packet out and can't find the nutritional info. Does anyone know anything about these?

72 kcals 12g carbs 2g protien should be ok hun just not sure there would be the recomended amount of vitamins in

Thanks, as long as I stay in ketosis I don't really mind if I have to have another shake to make up the vitamins because I've just started running so trying to up my calories a bit anyway :)
Thanks for your help x

pleasure. :) found it on my fitness pal very helpful app so took me no time x

I wouldn't worry about your vitamins too much if you just missed one shake today. Most of us were malnutritioned from the way we ate before we started S&S, so we're getting way more genuine nutrition and vitamins from these shakes than we would anyway! Missing a shake today isn't going to kill you x

I thought that might be where it was from birdie so I created myself an account. I'm gonna start tracking on it but only half the slim and save stuff seems to be on there :-(

good work i love it add me if you want bridiew :)

SiobhanMT said:
I thought that might be where it was from birdie so I created myself an account. I'm gonna start tracking on it but only half the slim and save stuff seems to be on there :-(

What is it that's missing? I thought it was all on there - apart from the packs which were only released this week.

Thanks I found it. I searched for slim and save and could only find a few but if I search for something like slim porridge it comes up. I'll add you when I figure out how birdie (you'd never guess I work in I.t lol) I'm siobhanmt247 x

added you hun

SiobhanMT said:
Thanks I found it. I searched for slim and save and could only find a few but if I search for something like slim porridge it comes up. I'll add you when I figure out how birdie (you'd never guess I work in I.t lol) I'm siobhanmt247 x

I found alot of the stuff by just typing slim save

Back