Oops!

212degrees

112lbs lost - 28 to go!
I have Jaffa cakes as my little treat and always took them to be 1.5 Syns can't even remember for sure why now, I think I was til by a friend that that was their syn value and just took that as gospel. Anyways I looked them up online to see if any own brands ha a lower value and find they are 2.5 Syns each! I'm gutted that I didn't realise this before!!

I guess it just goes to show you should double check EVERYTHING!

:( I'm sad now because it's TOTM and I'm craving something sweet! Usually I'd have an options hot chocolate and a couple of Jaffa cakes but now I've had 2 and this has taken me up to my syn limit for the day! Wah!

Rant over. Now manning up. Sob.

No I've had my Syns, well 14 but saving one for a cuppa later. I don't usually crave sweet things so I never really plan for it!

Oh sorry was just a bit confused lol, what about having a muller light? I always find strawberries and pineapple are good for fixing a sweet craving if you don't have any syns left too. If you want a lower syn biscuit rich tea fingers are only 1 syn each!
I know you've got no syns left today but for another day you should try 11g options in vanilla muller light, really lovely and chocolatey and only 2 syns!!
I know TOTM is always harder, but you'll feel so much better tomorrow if you don't cave in xx

Bernadette and mum said:
Oh sorry was just a bit confused lol, what about having a muller light? I always find strawberries and pineapple are good for fixing a sweet craving if you don't have any syns left too. If you want a lower syn biscuit rich tea fingers are only 1 syn each!
I know you've got no syns left today but for another day you should try 11g options in vanilla muller light, really lovely and chocolatey and only 2 syns!!
I know TOTM is always harder, but you'll feel so much better tomorrow if you don't cave in xx

I just had a vanilla muller with a chocolate options mixed through.. My first time having it and it really hit the spot!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That sounds awesome and think I will go on the hunt tomorrow! The tescos next door haven't got any options or mullerlights at the moment which sucks because they are my go to sweet fix. Had a nice hot shower instead and going to watch an episode of Sherlock to keep me distracted. My saturday nights rock lol!

Thanks for the help guys! I'm getting so frustrated at the moment because I just don't seem to lose! I have a small loss then stay the same then a small gain then the cycle repeats. Need to try something new me thinks... Maybe try a mix of days, try and throw in a green or original in the week. I've a gir a wedding to get through this week too and my 2 year anniversary so that'll be fun :S

Sorry, damn hormones turning me into a negative nelly but in allowed a grumble when I'm being so good.

Back