op date

Nicki, you'll be just fine. I had mine out and have never looked back!
My friend is having hers done on 8th March and the surgeon says she'll be a Day Case!!
If they do the laparoscopic type it's very simple.
I can understand you being scared though.
The thing to remember is that it really does need to come out, before you have any more cholycystitis (or even worse, pancreatitis!)
Spend the time picking nice (much smaller size) jammies and slippers etc.
Ask me if you need any more info.
You'll be a new woman after this Hun xx

Try not to worry, I hope it all goes well. My friend had hers out and is much better off now. No more pain.XX

Hi Nicki,

Good news on your surgery date to have your gallstones out, so at least now you have a date for your surgery and you won't have to suffer with the pain of it after this.

It is only natural to be feeling anxious and a little scared but as Cathy has said it is a relatively simply operation nowadays.

Love Mini xxx

Good luck hunni :D

rach
xx

hi nickki good news about the op date your bound to be a little scared but look at the positives no more pain

be strong everything will be fine

xx sharron

Good luck for the op, you will be feeling like a new woman once you have it removed, and no pain. All the best.

All the best for the op hun.

Hi Nicki
Great news. That date will be here before you know it. Im sure everything will be fine and you can start to enjoy life without the pain.:):)

Hiya Nicki,

I am very pleased to hear that ya have got a date for your op, I will be praying for ya and hope ya have a quick and speedy recovery, God bless

Great news Nicki. You'll be much happier once it is all over. My friend had hers removed Friday and was out very quickly. Don't try to do too much afterwards, difficult I know when you have children!!!!!

x

Back