Opened banana

donna88

Gold Member
My lovely son (I'm breathing, trying to stay calm) has decided these past few days that he doesn't like breakfast (but only once he's got me to get him some.) Yesterday he wanted toast, until I made it then he didn't touch it and couldn't eat it. Today he wanted a banana, I actually made a point of saying ''oooo look its the last one'' and he was saying how we needed to buy lots more next time we go shopping. Anyway he took one bite and then started telling me how full his tummy was.

So I have my last banana, which I was planning on having with my breakfast tomorrow, sat open in a bag in my fridge at the minute which obviously won't keep it. Is my best bet to freeze it?

I've never tried it, but yes you can freeze banana.

Going to chop it up now and put it in the freezer. Will be trying frozen banana for my breakfast tomorrow then..... something new lol.

Just had a long talk with him about wasting food. I don't know why he's started doing it, he's usually really good with food and will ask for what he wants and eat all or at least the majority of his food on his plate. I hope tomorrow he's honest and if he isn't hungry for breakfast won't ask for it just for the sake of having it.

How old is he? Is there something else bothering him? It might be lack of appetite because he is worrying about something?

He's only 4 and I don't think it is that, as the rest of the day he seems to eat loads, he had 3 sausages for tea (along with pots and veg) yesterday when I was at sw. He just goes through funny phases. I'm not too worried about him not eating breakfast as he has a snack at school, (toast, fruit and a biscuit) around half 10, although I will worry more in September as he'll only have the fruit and maybe a biscuit.

Is he your first baby? xx

Awww bless, well my advice would be not to worry what he eats don't make it an issue, he is eating quite a bit from what you say! when mine one of mine were little I went to the docs as I was concerned and she said some kids survive on hardly nothing a day and as he was eating cheese yogurt and a few other things she was more than happy xxxx

Back