1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Operarion "Yummy Mummy"

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by bobo123, 11 February 2013 Social URL.

1. bobo123

bobo123 New Member

Having gained almost 5 stone (63lbs) when pregnant with my DS I now feel that it is time to shed the lbs!! I have already tried WW and only managed 5 1/2 lbs over a 2 month period. My son is now 6 months old and so last week I started Slimming World.....and so far I feel very positive about it. I am just worried that I may be eating too much? Anything I do eat has been from the superfree/free section and I have avoided any sins. I know it is early days as I am due to get weighed in on Thursday, I just hope I lose something as I would be devastated otherwise. My weight at weigh-in was 11stone and it is my mission to be 8st4lbs. I am just so fed up putting on clothes that have a tight waistband and tops that look too stretched. I have very poor will power and the fact that I be at home most of the day with my LO means I always want to nibble. Help!!! :) I am determined to make it work this time and I WILL B A YUMMY MUMMY.....sometime soon I hope!! This little thread will hopefully help me through and keep me focussed. Id love to hear from other mummies who want to be yummy again!! :-D

Last edited: 12 February 2013
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. babycl

babycl Member

Hi, im Rachel and im a mum to 3 munchkins - a 5 year old and 2 year old twins. Im in the same boat, dont want to be a fat mummy any more. Ive lost 8 1/2 lbs in 3 weeks on SW. My first target is to loose a stone, so im over half way. Good luck to you, and i hope your first weigh in was great!