OPERATION 27th Sept..

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by fat?me?, 29 August 2011 Social URL.

1. fat?me?

fat?me? Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9.5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(29.89%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers D points
    I have to have an operation on my knee on the 27th Sept...I am not worried about the op itself but do have a worry about blood clots, as I suffered a near fatal one in my lung a couple of weeks after having a hysterectomy some years ago...I know that the hospital are in full possession of the facts but it does not stop me worrying about it...I live with 2 of my daughters and they have always depended on me being strong...nothing bothers mum etc...I don't want to tell them how I am truly feeling as I know it will upset them and worry them to death...BUT...I do need to be able to let out my worries...So I hope you all don't mind me having a whinge on here...lol...I am doing my best to be in the best of health for the operation...I gave up smoking about 16weeks ago and since being told of the operation I have lost over a stone in weight...So hopefully am on the right track...I do worry though no matter how hard i try not to....:cry::eek::):sigh::wave_cry:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.