Operation "Bikini Clad Ladies"!!!

lol x well, you go for it hun, I'm sure you will do it x

I've had a slow, but steady weight loss, I'd love to get another 2 1/2 next week, but i'm trying not to think about it too much as when i overthink stuff, it usually goes wrong..!

This is the 1st ever ever time i've ahem *Dieted* ( i know, I know it's NOT a diet) but you know what i mean..
So, it's all new to me.. and i'm just happy to be losing anything, although i am finding it hard some days

make sure we get pics.. got to show em off for us.. :)

I think all this is fantastic :)
OK, we may not all feel completely comfortable in a bikini ...but to have 1 item of clothing in our suitcase that we can go "this time...I'm going to wear this!" and actually wear it...that will be the best thing ever, thats what I'm trying to get at with this thread.

Last year I went to Lanzarote with my whole family and OH and I had a gooooorgeous new maxi dress from BooHoo online that I so wanted to wear. But my stomach stuck out so much that when I put it on, I looked pregnant!
I still have the dress in my wardrobe and i WILL wear it in France!!!! I will!!! :p
Hope everyone's having a fab weekend! xxx

I've just had my bikini holiday... I stayed near the pool for fear of being harpooned on the beach :(

This year I have a walking holiday and boating holiday and I want to wear shorts and look good in them. Walking holiday end of June and boating 12 August. Want to be at goal my August.

My aim is to feel good (or at least okay) in a swimsuit. Even as a size 8 teen I never wore a bikini!
I've got til July before we go abroad, but also have some weekenders that might slow my progress in the meantime.
Oh well - I'm just trying to stick to plan and keep on with the exercise. At the moment am doing a class every day except Wednesday (as I have a tap class then). I think I'm starting to look a little more toned.

Back