Operation Bridesmaid Aug 2013!

Well done you!!!!:)
I enjoyed the vino very much thanks but unfortunately it ended up in slightly more than one glass ;)
Have been mega good today so back on track again and am hoping for a better loss this week. Hope you enjoyed your aerobics x

It felt like it was harder this week week bit it was the same routine. So don't know maybe i was just tired or something. Glad ur back on track misses!! I had a bit of a clear out of my clothes yesterday so it felt good to be able to have a whole lot not fit me. Only thing is i have no money for new ones lol. I stuck a load of the good stuff on ebay lipsy dresses and that so hopefully i will get some money for them for a wee spending spree lol. :)

I am surprised to have another 1lb off this week after drinking my bodyweight in wine and vodka and redbull on Saturday night! I need to get back on the exercise bus though, I have had 4 days of none whatsoever so back to the gym tonight!

I haven't wrote down my food in a while so here goes.

My meal plan for today:
Breakfast: - 2 fried eggs in frylight, mushrooms, bacon and 2 nimble (HXB)
Lunch: - apple, orange, hifi light (3 syns) and muller greek (0.5 syns)
Dinner: - Chicken curry and sw chips with green beans and added veg in the curry.

Total syns: 3.5

Body magic: - Walk the dog 30 mins all i can fit in tonight.

Going to visit mum so may bring a hifi light to have with a cuppa while my dad and Hubby raid mum's biscuit barrel lol!!! (I didn't have the extra hifi bar)

Last edited:
Super well done on the loss and all the exercise!! You've been working so hard and it's obviously paying off.xx

Hopefully you will sell your clothes for a nice amount so you can have a great time spending it on smaller clothes!!!!! Always a major boost to buy smaller clothes :)

:thankyou: Thank you ladies!!! I know Chapmaf cant wait to hit the shops and buy a few new items.

I'm knackered this morning I cant seem to shift myself into work mode lol!!! The hubby dragged me out for a walk with the dog last night after we got in from mums and I know I said in my diary I was going to go a walk i just couldn't see it far enough. We walked a 2 mile loop of were we live which is mostly up hill. Good job the dog was there he practically pulled me up the hill.
:chores016: I was glad I went though when I got back in home.

The hubby decided to spring on me that he is off Fishing next weekend. So I am going to be a fishing widow for the weekend lol!!!! That will be a test for me cause i tend to be a secret eater and with him away i am afraid i might get bored and raid the cupboards lol. So i guess i am gonna have to make some plans myself for next weekend. so i'm not
:eatdrink051:fridge raiding.

Not sure if i will get to Aerobics tonight it is my little sisters 18th tomorrow so we are planning a family meal so not sure if its gonna come together at the last minute or not but will update late when i know plans. Oh to be 18 again!!!

Last edited:
Oh an excuse to go shopping love it! I was very pleased on Saturday as I was able to pick up 2 dresses, 3 tops and a jacket from Primark (I'm on a budget due to hen do week after next)! Normally I have to try everything on in there but I just grabbed and everything fitted, I was delighted.

We are heading to Derry/Londonderry on the 10th May so I got all my outfits sorted at the weekend - all very close now!

Am jealous of you both having weekends away full of fun :jelous:
i don't have the funds either to go shopping much but did treat myself to some new trousers and a top today (they were both cheap) so I at least have something to wear when we go away at the end of the month as at his rate I am not going to fit in my summer clothes!!! I biked daughter to school and home again today but it just doesn't feel like the weight is shifting :(. Hopefully the scales will prove me wrong on Sunday :sigh:

Keep the faith Chapmaf! After our fun filled weekends we will like be on here crying about a gain :cry:

I cleared my wardrobe out the other night, a pile of clothes that are far too big, and I filled a suitcase with clothes that are just that little bit tight at the minute and most of them still had the tags on them! Hopefully I will be needing the contents of that case sooner rather than later!

Starburst I am about to get weighed in work I am not looking forward to it, pizza was on the menu on Sunday night plus lots of wine over the weekend, wish me luck - I can only pray for a .5lb loss :cry:

Woohoo delighted with another 1.25 lbs off! all this exercise is paying off!

Well done both of you on losing :)
I lost 2lb last week so bit better than the week before!! Have been decorating for the last couple of days as decided to decorate 3 rooms - am hoping it will all help towards a loss as weather not been good so haven't biked daughter to school this week

Back